Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 1-3-21

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really can’t believe that I wasted in another entire afternoon watching this ********… You would think at the end of the first half I would’ve learned my lesson and just went and done something different like went for a hike.... sighhhhh

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
6-2 with an extra playoff spot to be had and we don't make it. Even for the Cardinals, this is pretty bad.
Yup.

man’s I agree with the earlier post that said if Michael B is going to be a good owner he really needs to take a step back and look closely at what he has.

gm can make trades but sucks at:
Drafting
Signing impact FAs
Choosing coaches

virtually every critical decision kk has made the second half of the season has backfired in a big picture. Going with streveker being the nail in the coffin.

Vance.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Anyone listening to Wolfley and Pasch? They always sing the praises of Vance Joseph and I am wondering if they are keeping it up this week as well.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didn't want Kliff fired

But after this performance and the decision that Streveler was the best backup option (which he clearly isn't) then I wouldn't mind it.

Also at this point I expect my HC to be telling my QB that it's not a game for girls and to man the F up.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Typical Cardinals. It’s ridiculous that this is how we play with the playoffs within reach. What a joke. Time to fire some coaches and possibly a GM (one can wish) and focus on building something better here.

They should all be fired. We are absolute poo without Kyler covering Kliff's ineptitude. Most penalized team in the league too, and the media will attack you if you point it out, instead of asking Kliff about the lack of discipline and horrible coaching every week. It's an entire Arizona Cardinals culture of being mentally weak.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really can’t believe that I wasted in another entire afternoon watching this ********… You would think at the end of the first half I would’ve learned my lesson and just went and done something different like went for a hike.... sighhhhh
We have been through this so many times

It's sad really and yet we continue to watch

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Seahawks currently losing to the 49ers. So no that wasnt the loss to get upset about.

The loss that truly hurts? The Patriots game. Cam was horrible and they still won.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I don’t think ownership has the stones to fir this coaching staff

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Getting dominated by wolford. How does that look on Keim, kk, Vance resumes?

Are you surprised that a QB that has never thrown a pass in the NFL will look like a pro bowl QB when they play against the Cards

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I hope the sports reporters drill KK in the interview. Don't allow him to give the normal pansy a$$ answers

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is absolutely zero leadership ANYWHERE on this team.

QB and WR? Nope. Both of them are IMMENSELY talented, but not leaders. That 15 yard add on to the already good PI call on Hop effectively ended the game.

Defense? Patrick Peterson? I mean... come on. Only people dumb enough to be Covid Deniers are still supporting this washed up primadonna.

Coach? Not one idiota.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
6-2 with an extra playoff spot to be had and we don't make it. Even for the Cardinals, this is pretty bad.

It’s very simple: Kyler got hurt, struggled when he played hurt, and that’s how you finish up 2-6.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

I went and shoveled snow at half time, I should have just stayed out there in the cold.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coaches all have built in excuses for this loss and the organization will buy hook line and sinker because this failure is ultimately on them.