If that was any other playoff QB...

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
They would stay in the game. Good luck keeping Rodgers, Big Ben, Brady, Wilson or Mahomes out of the game. Everything has shown me that Kyler is soft as dog poo. Don’t know if Kyler has what it takes to lead this franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Part of me thinks it’s really hard not to agree with this after seeing so many of those guys grit through so many injuries in so many big games quarterbacks grit through... Especially when you’re in a big game on the line to go to the playoffs or in the playoffs......

Another part of me thinks this team isn’t worth risking his health any further… Even if we by chance could pull off a victory we are not going past one game in the playoffs...

But there have definitely been some big-name star quarterbacks that have gritted through some pretty bad injuries....

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Murray plays scared. People try to compare him as a runner to Lamar Jackson.
There’s no comparison. Jackson runs with a purpose. Murray runs to get down. I’ve said, he’s JJ Arrington that can pass.

I hate that he’s on the sidelines looking like he’s trying to make it back in. Either you’re in or out.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Part of me thinks it’s really hard not to agree with this after seeing so many of those guys grit through so many injuries in so many big games quarterbacks grit through... Especially when you’re in a big game on the line to go to the playoffs or in the playoffs......

Another part of me thinks this team isn’t worth risking his health any further… Even if we by chance could pull off a victory we are not going past one game in the playoffs...

But there have definitely been some big-name star quarterbacks that have gritted through some pretty bad injuries....

If there is any thought in the back of his mind that his team and teammates aren’t worth him gritting it out to earn a spot in the playoffs, he belongs in baseball not football. And how about playing through pain for Kliff Kingsbury who put his career on the line to draft the kid

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Typical stupid take from OP.
Pro Bowl, 4000 yards passing, 800 yards rushing, taking his team to the playoffs in his 2nd year, setting records for passing/rushing TD's in individual games, and has played virtually every play for his team this year, except when KK wanted cannon fodder on a QB sneak.

Sounds like a soft little bitch to me.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You have no idea what is going on behind the scenes

Kyler looks like he is ready to go.

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
Pro Bowl, 4000 yards passing, 800 yards rushing, taking his team to the playoffs in his 2nd year, setting records for passing/rushing TD's in individual games, and has played virtually every play for his team this year, except when KK wanted cannon fodder on a QB sneak.

If you think Kyler plays tough, I’m selling you some property somewhere.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

When faced with true adversity and playing through pain? Sounds like it to me too.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There’s no comparison. Jackson runs with a purpose. Murray runs to get down. I’ve said, he’s JJ Arrington that can pass.

I hate that he’s on the sidelines looking like he’s trying to make it back in. Either you’re in or out.

Murray runs for as many yards as Lamar Jackson. What do you want, for him to run people over? Not gonna happen. He plays smarter than that.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
You have no idea what is going on behind the scenes

Kyler looks like he is ready to go.

3 quarters later lol "I'm going to the locker room--no, I'm gonna come back! No, I'm going to the locker room. No, I'm gonna come back! I'm going to stretch and pout and go into the blue tent and...wait, was that the final whistle? But I'm finally ready to get back in!"

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm a big Kyler fan but I have to agree. He is soft and he's enabled by a soft head coach. Without a real NFL coaching staff, we will never be a good team.

Reactions: PJ1

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
3 quarters later lol "I'm going to the locker room--no, I'm gonna come back! No, I'm going to the locker room. No, I'm gonna come back! I'm going to stretch and pout and go into the blue tent and...wait, was that the final whistle? But I'm finally ready to get back in!"

Fair, idk what that all was about

Cbus cardsfan

Reaction score
It’s like a guy who’s in a fight and afraid to get his ass kicked telling his friend to hold him back.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

Leftwich on a broken Ankle
Rivers on a torn ACL

Kyler's pain tolerance is on the same level as my 8 year old nephew.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At the end of the day, if the doctors and Kliff dont want him to play. What he is supposed to do?
Agreed. I don't like the look of it either ...but if he's being told he can't then I won't knock him.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
It’s sad how bad this board has turned into.
He's warming up......
He's not ruled out..... Xray's must have been negative.

I see no video of him fighting to get on the field.

I see him doing what a pop warner kid would do if he wants to fake it by looking like your trying when you actually have already given up.

And with that injury..... this is total pain tolerance.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What’s your opinion?
It’s idiotic.

He’s injured, keep him out the game. Washington should have listened with RG3.

Who the hell cares that Rivers played on a Torn ACL? He lost that game. That’s the highlight of his pathetic career.

All I care about him being healthy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA