gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
We still have a really good shot in this one.... to only lose by one score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
you know what your right. Let’s roll our 5’10 QB there with a bum ankle against the best defense in football with a questions interior

sitting...duck
I am right..... It speaks to his toughness. I will continue to say that.

He looks like a crabby kid on the bench..... Talks about his will to win, then when it counts...... He looks like he is trying to get back in to the game but doesn't.

Maybe CBS is about to show us video of him arguing with Kliff..... Fighting to get his helmet.......

My guess though....... Not happening.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully we see Kyler come back in this game. We’re not going to win with Streveler, so to see some toughness out of our starting QB, even in a loss, will be a positive

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Hopefully we see Kyler come back in this game. We’re not going to win with Streveler, so to see some toughness out of our starting QB, even in a loss, will be a positive
THIS x1000

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
They are playing like a bunch of school children. So weak. So.... pansy ass.

Good sack by Marcus. Wonder if McVay will continue to run on 3rd trying to preserve the FG opportunity. Something for Kliff to emulate.

He runs to play for a FG when he should be playing for a TD, and doesn't run to play for a FG when he should. WTF?

CT CARDSFAN

Veteran
Reaction score
According to the announcers, the Rams QB will be going into the Hall of Fame next week. I have never 1 group of Announcers in Cardinal games ever mention all the Cardinal injuries. I'm sick of the NFL.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s where we actually make a couple plays to get our hopes up and then lose a fumble or something.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose