Fire Vance

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree. I get why we had to hire him. I really do. The heat is off us now though. Go find a real DC. I wonder if Fangio will be available. I doubt it but I would snatch him up in a heartbeat.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Slowest lb (58) on their best available we? Yeah got to go. And that’s hard to say when you hold a team to 3 points in a half

Morty

Veteran
Reaction score
LEAVE SIMMONS AND VALLEJO ON THE FIELD.
Someone needs to be fired. How does the OWNER allow the GM to pick Simmons claiming he is awesome. The defensive coordinators barely plays him. Who get FIRED???
What is the logical outcome if neither gets fired. Hey does this team have a long history of not caring about winning?

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Someone needs to be fired. How does the OWNER allow the GM to pick Simmons claiming he is awesome. The defensive coordinators barely plays him. Who get FIRED???
What is the logical outcome if neither gets fired. Hey does this team have a long history of not caring about winning?
I think Simmons was still a great pick. Joseph is trash and def needs to go but at that time we needed a black 3-4 DC with HC experience. There wasn’t a plethora of options.

CT CARDSFAN

Veteran
Reaction score
Well, maybe if the Cards had some talent on Defense, maybe they could play defense.
Must sign some free agents, like JPP and Suh and get JJ Watt to finally play a game.
Also find some healthy cornerbacks.
Also, Murray has to grow up to become an elite QB.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There is no excuse at all for Joseph to still be employed. Even minus the fact we gave up 44 points, he should be fired because he obviously CANNOT develop the defensive players that we draft. We didn’t have a single turnover & still gave up 44 points. Think about that. That’s really hard to do. If we’re stuck with Kliff, we at least have to unload Vance ASAP.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
There is no excuse at all for Joseph to still be employed. Even minus the fact we gave up 44 points, he should be fired because he obviously CANNOT develop the defensive players that we draft. We didn’t have a single turnover & still gave up 44 points. Think about that. That’s really hard to do. If we’re stuck with Kliff, we at least have to unload Vance ASAP.
This.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Screw that. Keim should have to stomach this entire season without killing Vance as the scapegoat.

If this team is as atrocious as it looked today all season, Keim shouldn’t get to lift a finger to place blame somewhere else.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And we’re gonna have the same idiot who hired Vance and forced him on Kliff figure out who to replace him? After he forced that ABOMINATION of an OC on Wilkes back in 2018?

How many times does Keim get to force ATROCIOUS coordinators on his head coaches before we realize… hey… maybe these coaches suck because of WHO IS PICKING THEM?!

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And we’re gonna have the same idiot who hired Vance and forced him on Kliff figure out who to replace him? After he forced that ABOMINATION of an OC on Wilkes back in 2018?

How many times does Keim get to force ATROCIOUS coordinators on his head coaches before we realize… hey… maybe these coaches suck because of WHO IS PICKING THEM?!
Your point is valid, but do you think Michael is going to eat the money in order to fire Keim? He’s a Bidwill & won’t do that. So, the only scapegoat now is Vance. Is Vance horrible? Absolutely. The stink of a crappy organization starts at the absolute top. Let’s be honest, do any of us really think this franchise can be a consistent winner with a Bidwill owning them? I’ve been waiting 60 years. I think NOT.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your point is valid, but do you think Michael is going to eat the money in order to fire Keim? He’s a Bidwill & won’t do that. So, the only scapegoat now is Vance. Is Vance horrible? Absolutely. The stink of a crappy organization starts at the absolute top. Let’s be honest, do any of us really think this franchise can be a consistent winner with a Bidwill owning them? I’ve been waiting 60 years. I think NOT.
No. But we know it won’t be with Keim so we might as well try the blind squirrel nut treatment again. It worked once with Arians. Cleaning house and trying to hit a bullseye blindfolded is our best bet now.

And again, I want Keim to eat the steaming pile of ish sandwich he served all of us. He’s the chef… now eat the crap you’ve put together.