Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What’s the word on Buddah and Chase?

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Would love to see a W today, but we are barely a .500 team with holes everywhere. Just hope this board doesn’t get ridiculous if we lose. No matter the outcome, there won’t be ANY coaching changes on either side of the ball.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would love to see a W today, but we are barely a .500 team with holes everywhere. Just hope this board doesn’t get ridiculous if we lose. No matter the outcome, there won’t be ANY coaching changes on either side of the ball.
VJ should be replaced no matter what IMO.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Oh it will come unglued....3 pgs of negativity within 15 mins lol
Win lose tie....I love where my team is and proud of the growth they have shown...2yrs ago it was painful to watch every minute. Now we got a team again ..keep building it

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Good morning fellas. I’ve already placed my Red Devil pizza and wings delivery order and about to head over to the buddies bachelor pad for a nice day of football.

I woke up nervous. We won’t find out if Kliff is the right guy today but we will for sure find out if he’s the wrong guy today if we lose

Red Devil gets a lot of hype but I think it’s overrated...

I know, I know...

You must be registered for see images attach

The6

All Star
Reaction score
Oh it will get ridiculous. You can count on that. We EXPECT a win!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA