Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 1-3-21

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First game of 2021

It's all or nothing.

Win and we are in.

Last weeks game looked like this team had no business getting into the playoffs.

What kind of character and resolve does this team have?

Coaches and players?

We will find out today.

Go Cardinals!

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Larry Fitzgerald appears unlikely to play today

Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald looks like a long shot to play in today’s must-win game against the Rams.

The Cardinals are not optimistic that Fitzgerald can play through his groin injury, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports. Fitzgerald may be able to surprise the team and tough it out, but the Cardinals aren’t counting on him.

With Christian Kirk out after being placed on the league’s COVID-19 reserve list, the Cardinals are down two of their top three receivers today.

Cardinals running back Chase Edmonds, an important part of the passing game as well, is questionable with a hip injury. If Edmonds and Fitzgerald are both out, Kyler Murray would be down three of his top four receivers. DeAndre Hopkins would be counted on to get a lot of passes thrown his way in that scenario.

The Cardinals are in the playoffs if they beat the Rams today. They’re out of the playoffs if they lose.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My third season as a Cards fan and this is the first time I've had to learn the rules about wild card spots, tiebreakers etc.

Progress

Hmmmm.. I've never looked at being demonically possessed as having made progress.

:D

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeh’ then next week get beat 900 to nothin’
Yea i mean a poff birt would be amazing in kyler 2nd yr but this cards team has way to many holes to win vs saints Kamara will tear them up

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I think I'd be ok with Daniels getting more reps at "TE" and just moving Arnold outside to WR.

it becomes Hop / K Johnson /Isabella -- with Arnold moving into the Fitz role from time to time

it will present a bit of a different look for the Rams --

presumably the Johnson outside and Isabella in the slot -- it ups the speed factor from the slot dramatically

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Good morning fellas. I’ve already placed my Red Devil pizza and wings delivery order and about to head over to the buddies bachelor pad for a nice day of football.

I woke up nervous. We won’t find out if Kliff is the right guy today but we will for sure find out if he’s the wrong guy today if we lose

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good morning fellas. I’ve already placed my Red Devil pizza and wings delivery order and about to head over to the buddies bachelor pad for a nice day of football.

I woke up nervous. We won’t find out if Kliff is the right guy today but we will for sure find out if he’s the wrong guy today if we lose
nice i got a 24 inch veniza supreme pizza last night and ginger ale im set go cards