Hi, my name is Jetstream Green...

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Good to know everyone else takes these games Way too seriously. Words I usually steer away from flow freely.
I pound my coffee table with fury at every pick, fumble and defensive WTF . . they will be the death of me.
Thank God the Suns look better than they have in a decade.

Acceptance is the first step, you too suffer from this affliction and it's alright... well, I am not saying you will be alright but you are not alone lol

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
and I have Beaten Fan Syndrome

Look guys, I tend to be a Kool Aid guy sometimes past the point of reason or at least get touchy when others talk about complete suckatude but please anyone, give me 10 shining platinum points why I should accept the facts which say we should and will beat the Rams. I am looking at this and going, "yeah, I should expect a win" but that very thought is turning everything positive to a negative. Yeah, ten points is granted if one should win... make em up if you have to, but give me ten

1, It took the Boston Red Sox 85 years between World Series wins.
2. It took the Chicago White Sox 87 years between World Series wins.
3. It took the Chicago Cubs 107 years between World Series wins.

Here are three reasons to never give up hope.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
1, It took the Boston Red Sox 85 years between World Series wins.
2. It took the Chicago White Sox 87 years between World Series wins.
3. It took the Chicago Cubs 107 years between World Series wins.

Here are three reasons to never give up hope.

Alas dear sir, I taketh I will have to live to be at least 130 to receive any boon for my fandom

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
7 losses in a row to the Rams!
This is in our favor, considering the stakes and injuries.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look on the positive side my friend.

No matter how bad it is for you, you can't imagine watching the Cards losing while on the couch with Brighteyes.

I still remember the day I was in my seat early at the stadium, it was pretty empty at this point ... A guy some 20 rows down yelled up to say hello and ask was my wife coming today ... just saying.

:)

If she reads this I am a dead man.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Look on the positive side my friend.

No matter how bad it is for you, you can't imagine watching the Cards losing while on the couch with Brighteyes.

I still remember the day I was in my seat early at the stadium, it was pretty empty at this point ... A guy some 20 rows down yelled up to say hello and ask was my wife coming today ... just saying.

:)

If she reads this I am a dead man.
Tell you what, that last game against the Forty Niners was the only time in my entire fandom that I did not watch till the final bell. Kyler threw that pick in the endzone (really do not blame him at this point, and I emphasis that due to his youth) and I said screw this, walked my dog and then started early for a lake house two hours away which a drop dead gorgeous blonde was banking on for me to spend some time with her... I'm in my early fifties and can no longer tolerate people in la la land like the Cardinal players as a whole who cannot get their priorities straight, that JJ Watt interview was spot on for the allegiance us fans blindly put on them

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave