Jetstream greem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Change your name!!!
You dont do the “real” roy green justice!!
If you have to use someone else’s name..use a more fitting name like ryan lindly, matt leinart, or wendel bryant.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
That is funny

Dude chill, because we need people who care about a team who seldom give us a reason to. You obviously love the Cards and man I think I can front the name out of admiration that others may look up the man and his legacy removed from me as a mere fan of his accomplishments. We need passion on this forum. You ever get jumped for a Cardinal victory? I did in Texas while in high school by Cowboy fans for their loss. I have two Roy Green jerseys which cost me a pretty penny and some. You cannot throw stones at me when if I had another option, I would say JT Smith as my avatar because dude never got respect after leaving the Chiefs and resurrecting his career in obscurity as a Cardinal. Hence, I sincerely do not want you being freaking banned by the mods who will only do their job :cards:

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
Dude chill, because we need people who care about a team who seldom give us a reason to. You obviously love the Cards and man I think I can front the name out of admiration that others may look up the man and his legacy removed from me as a mere fan of his accomplishments. We need passion on this forum. You ever get jumped for a Cardinal victory? I did in Texas while in high school by Cowboy fans for their loss. I have two Roy Green jerseys which cost me a pretty penny and some. You cannot throw stones at me when if I had another option, I would say JT Smith as my avatar because dude never got respect after leaving the Chiefs and resurrecting his career in obscurity as a Cardinal. Hence, I sincerely do not want you being freaking banned by the mods who will only do their job :cards:
I wasnt serious!
No i never got jumped for being a cardinals fan for a couple reasons
1-they rarely win- and no one in ny or north jersey care about the cardinals.
2- ive only been to a few cardinals games at giants stadium, 2 times in philly a once in washington.
Needless to say i never wore anything that told the home fans that i am a cardinals fan
And The cardinals lost every time

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
I wasnt serious!
No i never got jumped for being a cardinals fan for a couple reasons
1-they rarely win- and no one in ny or north jersey care about the cardinals.
2- ive only been to a few cardinals games at giants stadium, 2 times in philly a once in washington.
Needless to say i never wore anything that told the home fans that i am a cardinals fan
And The cardinals lost every time

Mods, there you go. I take no personal offense to this at all :)

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
I apologize jetstream
No need to, it's all cool and if this took place in a bar we would be fine while saying you owe me a IPA or two haha. By the way truth, I got jumped in high school by a throng of Cowboy fans after sticking up for the Cards when a coach was teaching history class and congratulated me since he knew I was a Cardinal fan and the Cards won. That was the game Pat Tilley spiked the ball before technically crossing the end zone and all these rednecks were latching onto this as reason to deny victory... which I proudly proclaimed as pathetic since they were arguing over a technicality with not a single Cowboy insight of him :)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who the heck is "Jetstream greem"? :shrug:

Even if you're going to pretend to call someone out - how difficult is it to get their username correct in your thread title?

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.