Week 17-Arizona Cardinals @ LA Rams Pre Game Thread. 2020/21

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Zane Gonzalez will kick the last second winner and all fans will say "I always knew Zane was the man"

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
The "new and improved" Zane will be back next season kicking field goals...until he doesn't.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
This defense practices against Kyler every day. If they can't stop Wolford they should fire Vance at half time.

They should honestly rotate Baker and Simmons as spies/contain on Wolford...maybe even Murphy on occasion, too. Keep him guessing where the spy and pressure are coming from...and don't let him easily break contain.

TK421

Veteran
Reaction score
This defense practices against Kyler every day. If they can't stop Wolford they should fire Vance at half time.

They couldn't stop Tua. Or Hurts. Or CJ freakin' Beathard. Of course they're not gonna stop Wolford.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

In all seriousness, even w/o Budda, Kliff is running out of excuses for not winning this game. I’m not even saying that he needs to blow LA out; just win the damn game and get to the playoffs.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

In all seriousness, even w/o Budda, Kliff is running out of excuses for not winning this game. I’m not even saying that he needs to blow LA out; just win the damn game and get to the playoffs.

@cheesebeef

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Leonard Floyd is fine. Team mentioned this afternoon that he would be listed questionable but would play. He also tweeted that he is playing Sunday as well.