Who’s bright idea was it to put the game on amazon

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Facts.

Only in America do we go backwards with our progress.

For over 25 years, I have been able to pause, record, rewind, etc., etc., TV. Now.....I cannot because we have "progressed".

But oh well, just one crappy game, with a crappy effort by the team, to complete this crap soup football Saturday.

Next week will be back to the old DTV, and someone, at some point will come out with something that will allow for the recording of what you stream in a DVR type format, with controls, etc., etc.

Of course it will be a third party since progress these days is always forced, never innovated.

Meh. It is just football, just another reason to turn off the boob tube and do something better with my time.
So true. Used to have crystal clear phone calls, now cell phone and VoIP calls drop, glitch, static, echo, etc...

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use smart tv apps in my room all the time on an LG, never have issues. Living rooms I pump everything through the xbox. Camping I use a firestick
I have an OLED LG TV so it not a simple and ithe apps still suck. The OLED does not suck at all.

I do occasionally use the xfinity app and yeah it is butt slow.

I'm still torn between casting to chromecast from my phone and using the remote. Bright eyes likes the remote so we use it

The new Chromecast TV is very much like a Roku

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had no problems whatsoever. Smart TV, open Prime, game right on top of menu, hit select and there it is. I have 75mg internet so no buffering, great pic, etc.

Before I got new TV about 6 months ago I had Fire. I bought the cube, a little more expensive but easier to navigate. My complaint with that was Alexa commands were hard to get the hang of. @JeffGollin, go to the Science & Tech forum here on the site. I've got a whole thread about not having a clue about this stuff. @puckhead & @BigRedRage will give you grief because you're a geezer like me, but they'll help you.

Wow, that's a lot of milligrams!

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know you missed me and my hilarious commentary over the break. :D

You likely missed my gaffes as well unless you found someone else to make fun of while you were away.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose