How about elevating evan weaver???

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
He is better than jordan hicks snd devondre campbell period

I really want to believe that but he seems much slower than those two. We just need Simmons to learn where to line up and what gap to hit. Then we need VJ to start using Buddha around the LOS to blitz through gaps for run plays and pass plays.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What a waste of a damn draft pick. 6th round of not.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Another LB who runs like he's wearing cement cleats. This team needs speed in that defense desperately. No more mudders.

Veer

All Star
Reaction score
This is crazy talk.

I understand the flak that Hicks gets. Physically he can't keep up with most RBs and TEs. But we've experienced way worse LB play than Hicks in recent years. At least Hicks knows his responsibilities and is making presnap calls. For every play he gets burned, there is a play he sniffs out while it's still developing.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why is it that our defense will ball in one game and then get sliced and diced in the next?

Is it different talent-levels and matchups from game to game?

Is it different levels of intensity or focus?

Is it adjustments made by opposing coaches?

How can the same team that waxed the Giants look so crumby vs. the Niners?

In short - are we capable of bringing our "A" game to LA (& if we are, what will it take in coaching, motivation etc. to make sure we leave every last ounce of want-to on the playing field)?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
How the “...” do you know?
He cant be worse

The main question is really how do you know otherwise unless you are privy to some special pro workout... who knows with Hicks this season but I bet Hicks can call the DL formations a hell of a lot better and, though not great of late, Campbell is a better than average LB

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
The main question is really how do you know otherwise unless you are privy to some special pro workout... who knows with Hicks this season but I bet Hicks can call the DL formations a hell of a lot better and, though not great of late, Campbell is a better than average LB
Visceral

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
Campbell and hicks suck
Did you watched any game this year?
They are always out of position and take poor angles

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Campbell and hicks suck
Did you watched any game this year?
They are always out of position and take poor angles
Hicks is slow but he did call plays which did put guys in position and I did watch games this year and there was a span were almost everyone here was agreeing that Campbell was doing a great job. This team is just wacked when it comes to consistency. Of late people have been saying Banjo sucks and at least in the last game he did but before that he was a pleasant surprise

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
Hicks is slow but he did call plays which did put guys in position and I did watch games this year and there was a span were almost everyone here was agreeing that Campbell was doing a great job. This team is just wacked when it comes to consistency. Of late people have been saying Banjo sucks and at least in the last game he did but before that he was a pleasant surprise
I agree with this

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose