Blitz blitz blitz wolford

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To blitz means they have to be in passing downs. Which means we will need to do better than making their third string RB look like Gayle Sayers reincarnated like we did the Niners this weekend.

think about how pathetic this is... in the last two games we faced a third string QB and a rookie QB in his second game.

we got ZERO interceptions off both of them.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I agree to some extent, but we haven’t shown we can cover a screen, bootleg, or dump pass to RB. VJ needs to not be so predictable

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
To blitz means they have to be in passing downs. Which means we will need to do better than making their third string RB look like Gayle Sayers reincarnated like we did the Niners this weekend.

think about how pathetic this is... in the last two games we faced a third string QB and a rookie QB in his second game.

we got ZERO interceptions off both of them.
I had Cam Akers and Darell Henderson on my FF team this year. Neither will play this week leaving Malcom Brown. If we can’t stop him, the team should be disbanded. Dude is awful. So freaking slow.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I had Cam Akers and Darell Henderson on my FF team this year. Neither will play this week leaving Malcom Brown. If we can’t stop him, the team should be disbanded. Dude is awful. So freaking slow.
Hate to break it to you but I would say overall Brown is a better back than Wilson, truth

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
Hate to break it to you but I would say overall Brown is a better back than Wilson, truth
Brown sucks
If he runs all over the cardinals
I wouldnt be shocked
They should shut out the rams!

Think about
They lose their best Ol-whitfield
Starting QB
2 top RB’s
But mcvey will have a game plan and make us look bad

The 3 players that i think really care on D...
Budda
MArcus golden
Hassan redick

the rest are collecting a paycheck

OP
OP
K
Reaction score
I will throw isish simmons in there ..but jury is out
If gardecki was healthy..i include him too

if you think im wrong..show me

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
disagree. I watched more Rams games this year than I care to admit and he is a slower version of Drake. 90% of the time he runs right into tackles.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IT's why I'm still hoping Jalen Thompson comes back, every week I hope that. WIth him at FS you can play Budda closer to the LOS to help in run support. That helps get you into passing situations where you can blitz.

KYCardFan

Veteran
Reaction score
Wolford is a poor man’s Johnny Manziel - can run a little, so-so arm, a good DC would pressure him

Vance Joseph is not a good DC he has no clue how to defend Rams

I’ve seen misdirection, boots and waggles, jet sweeps, just befuddle ol Vance over and over against the Rams with receivers open by 10 yards in the secondary

McVay will have his team play at a fever pitch and drag his nuts over pretty boys grill

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Wolford is a poor man’s Johnny Manziel - can run a little, so-so arm, a good DC would pressure him

Vance Joseph is not a good DC he has no clue how to defend Rams

I’ve seen misdirection, boots and waggles, jet sweeps, just befuddle ol Vance over and over against the Rams with receivers open by 10 yards in the secondary

McVay will have his team play at a fever pitch and drag his nuts over pretty boys grill
It will be a legendary ***********

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One of my biggest frustrations is that against Tua and Hurts in their 2nd games we played very vanilla defences with very little blitzing.

Against rookies we should be confusing the hell out of them.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
disagree. I watched more Rams games this year than I care to admit and he is a slower version of Drake. 90% of the time he runs right into tackles.

This may be true, but with the push their Oline is going to get against our Dline, Brown will get 4-5 yards anyway.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Trying to take shortcuts without playing sound, fundamental football is a quick way to get burnt.

By all means employ blitzes and false looks, but always part of a well-conceived stategy and not just to go "booga - booga."

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose