Hey Gang......

OP
OP
phillycard

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wishing you a speedy recovery! Just got over it myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
take care brotha. I had the exact same symptoms. Fever, severe muscle pain for about 4 days and complete loss of taste and smell. Of course just feeling weak too. But zero respiratory issues. Hopefully you stay the same like I did. I’ll say a prayer for you my man. Get well....

Shane, I refuse to believe that you ever even had so much as a runny nose in your life! LMAO!!!! You? Sick? Impossible!!!!!

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
If you don’t have one order an oximeter from Amazon. If your oxygen drops call your Dr. If your symptoms are significant ask your Dr about Bamlanivimab. It’s the new Lilly infusion drug that has been very effective at preventing hospitalization. You have to go to an infusion center and sit for some time but don’t wait until it gets severe. Your Dr should be able to give you guidance. Make sure you sit up some if you are up to it. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. My wife and I get our first vaccine shot in 2 weeks. Protect your family.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Just wanted to let my ASFN family know that I tested positive for Coronavirus. I'll be away from the boards for a few days after today self quarantining in my Cards cave (At least I'll see the game. LOL) but I just wanted to let you guys know in case the worst happens. (Not going there, but I always told my wife to let my Cards fam know if ever). Feel good right now, except extremely achy and no taste or smell. But my breathing is good which was my number 1 concern since I started feeling ill Christmas evening. I'll be sure to jump back in the fray after a big boy dub this Sunday! In the immortal words of one James Mora Sr. PLAYOFFS!!!
You're going to be fine... the Cardinals vs the Rams is another story lol

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to let my ASFN family know that I tested positive for Coronavirus. I'll be away from the boards for a few days after today self quarantining in my Cards cave (At least I'll see the game. LOL) but I just wanted to let you guys know in case the worst happens. (Not going there, but I always told my wife to let my Cards fam know if ever). Feel good right now, except extremely achy and no taste or smell. But my breathing is good which was my number 1 concern since I started feeling ill Christmas evening. I'll be sure to jump back in the fray after a big boy dub this Sunday! In the immortal words of one James Mora Sr. PLAYOFFS!!!
Hi Philly Card. I’m sorry to hear you have tested positive. I tested positive on 12/23 & had some very scary days. I’m a lifelong asthmatic with heart disease. My wife & daughter are both RN’s & tested positive a 3-4 days before me. They have since recovered, but my condition worsened after a couple of easy days. By the 26th, I was running a 103.7 fever & my oxygen saturation levels were dropping. Luckily, someone told my wife about an Eli Lilly infusion drug called Bamlanivimab. I had the IV infusion yesterday & I think it has saved my life. You can call Eli Lilly at 855-545-5921 and they’ll explain everything. I’m 62, with “well controlled” underlying issues and was still an ideal candidate. PM me & we can talk. Do NOT sit and let this virus take you down. This is a great drug. I’m not out of the dark completely, but I feel so much better.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Philly Card. I’m sorry to hear you have tested positive. I tested positive on 12/23 & had some very scary days. I’m a lifelong asthmatic with heart disease. My wife & daughter are both RN’s & tested positive a 3-4 days before me. They have since recovered, but my condition worsened after a couple of easy days. By the 26th, I was running a 103.7 fever & my oxygen saturation levels were dropping. Luckily, someone told my wife about an Eli Lilly infusion drug called Bamlanivimab. I had the IV infusion yesterday & I think it has saved my life. You can call Eli Lilly at 855-545-5921 and they’ll explain everything. I’m 62, with “well controlled” underlying issues and was still an ideal candidate. PM me & we can talk. Do NOT sit and let this virus take you down. This is a great drug. I’m not out of the dark completely, but I feel so much better.

Get well too PACardsFan!

Hope you are doing better.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Get well Vince.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thinking of you and praying you continue to feel better and better. Take ye care,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Get better!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Get well dude!

and Philly, hope your go of it isn't too rough right now.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

Oh man, I'm glad you're doing better. Hope your health continues to trend in the right direction.

OP
OP
phillycard

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

PA, I'm so glad things worked in your favor brother!! I will hold your advice though in the event I can help someone!