Cooper Kupp on COVID-list

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Just Kupp? I wouldn't be shocked to see more of that wide receiver room put on Covid list tbh

Also, it will be interesting if Kupp and others are added, just due to contact tracing of someone else testing positive (meaning, they may still be able to play on Sunday) or if Kupp actually tested positive.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lol... this is really comical.

and yet, even if we lose to guys being literally dragged off the street, there will still be a lot of people pimping progress and stay the course after an unfathomably embarassing collapse down the stretch.
I'm super positive and believe this team is progressing. I believe our D is gonna show up as I feel they have been the let down not the O. Many years we have games where we are completely annihilated by 20+ points. Hasn't happened this year. I know the Niner game sent you in a tailspin but deep down I know you see progress this year.
Could be wrong but hey I'm a fan and ready to beat some Ram Ass go cards!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the NFL nightmare scenario other than it's not an actual playoff game just one to get into the playoffs. The last thing they want is one team severely hurt by Covid but there is not much that can be done about it, Cards had guys out earlier, apparently now it's Kupp.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
I'm still not betting on the Cardinals. Now if Higbee and Woods are out as well, we may have a chance:)

Last edited:

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Burn the stadium to the ground if they can’t win this game.
I was just gonna say, if they can’t figure out a way to take advantage of this opportunity then the calls for FO and coaching changes will be at a fever pitch.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
I see it as a win-win. If we lose the game with all of the Ram starters out, then it will pave the way for coaching staff changes, as well it should. We can't lose on this one.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see it as a win-win. If we lose the game with all of the Ram starters out, then it will pave the way for coaching staff changes, as well it should. We can't lose on this one.

There will be no coaching staff changes made by management. Win or lose.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
I agree that Kingsberry isn't going anywhere, but an epoch let down by our defense against a depleted Rams offense, could lead to changes on the defensive side of the ball, including the defensive coordinator, but I also agree that most likely there will be no changes regardless.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reading he is more than likely playing on Sunday

I found a Rams site and they said nobody has said yet if he tested positive or just had contact so it's mainly conjecture

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Keim should go to if they lose

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave