DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Akers is possible to play although high ankle sprains normally take longer than 1 game.

A buddy of mine is a big Rams fan he's on FB freaking out not just because of the injuries but because there's apparently some talk Kupp might not be only Covid situation it might be more than one Wr that's involved but I have no idea where he got that, maybe from a Rams fan site?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any of you think Bortles starts?

he doesn't even know their offense he was a Bronco PS player until they claimed him and activated him.

I guess it's possible, he obviously has the experience, but it's Tue how much of their offense can he learn by Sunday?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
he doesn't even know their offense he was a Bronco PS player until they claimed him and activated him.

I guess it's possible, he obviously has the experience, but it's Tue how much of their offense can he learn by Sunday?

He was on Rams last year and knows the playbook and offense..that's whey they are trying to bring him in. He just needs to clear covid protocols...and he'd go straight to 53 man roster.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
Akers is possible to play although high ankle sprains normally take longer than 1 game.

A buddy of mine is a big Rams fan he's on FB freaking out not just because of the injuries but because there's apparently some talk Kupp might not be only Covid situation it might be more than one Wr that's involved but I have no idea where he got that, maybe from a Rams fan site?

Well, it would make sense, with contact tracing...They all probably share meeting room. It's already been proven that some teams aren't as strict as others with protocols...See Browns this past Sunday. They had top 4 receivers out.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol... this is really comical.

and yet, even if we lose to guys being literally dragged off the street, there will still be a lot of people pimping progress and stay the course after an unfathomably embarassing collapse down the stretch.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
Lol... this is really comical.

and yet, even if we lose to guys being literally dragged off the street, there will still be a lot of people pimping progress and stay the course after an unfathomably embarassing collapse down the stretch.

I would feel better if Donald and the Dline got put on covid list...lol

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was on Rams last year and knows the playbook and offense..that's whey they are trying to bring him in. He just needs to clear covid protocols...and he'd go straight to 53 man roster.

OK had no idea he was a Ram last year

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Football Gods:

Hey Cardinals, you know we have been a bit hard on you guys of late. Remember being 9-3 and we blew out Carson Palmers knee on a non-contact play? And then Drew Stanton's? Even we didnt think Ryan Lindley was that bad.

And then two years later, we screwed up Carson Palmers ring finger on this throwing hand AND took the Honey Badger's ACL in the same game? In retrospect, we went overboard there.

So, we have been trying to make amends. We served up the 49ers on a platter for you last week to no avail.

So, lets try this again. Goff should be enough, but just to make sure, lets sit Kupp down. Oh by the way, we will make sure that McVay's girlfriend picks this week to have a "its me or football" tantrum as well.

Don't blow this Cardinals. The Football Gods help those who help themselves..............

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just Kupp? I wouldn't be shocked to see more of that wide receiver room put on Covid list tbh

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave