Hey Gang......

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to let my ASFN family know that I tested positive for Coronavirus. I'll be away from the boards for a few days after today self quarantining in my Cards cave (At least I'll see the game. LOL) but I just wanted to let you guys know in case the worst happens. (Not going there, but I always told my wife to let my Cards fam know if ever). Feel good right now, except extremely achy and no taste or smell. But my breathing is good which was my number 1 concern since I started feeling ill Christmas evening. I'll be sure to jump back in the fray after a big boy dub this Sunday! In the immortal words of one James Mora Sr. PLAYOFFS!!!

Reaction score
Just wanted to let my ASFN family know that I tested positive for Coronavirus. I'll be away from the boards for a few days after today self quarantining in my Cards cave (At least I'll see the game. LOL) but I just wanted to let you guys know in case the worst happens. (Not going there, but I always told my wife to let my Cards fam know if ever). Feel good right now, except extremely achy and no taste or smell. But my breathing is good which was my number 1 concern since I started feeling ill Christmas evening. I'll be sure to jump back in the fray after a big boy dub this Sunday! In the immortal words of one James Mora Sr. PLAYOFFS!!!
Get better bro

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
We are praying for you Philly. I have confidence you will defeat Covid.

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Feel better Philly. I had it along with my entire family. Felt like a few day cold/flu with all the aches etc. Then it was gone except the smell and taste loss which lasted a couple weeks. Hope for same minimal impact on you.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

take care brotha. I had the exact same symptoms. Fever, severe muscle pain for about 4 days and complete loss of taste and smell. Of course just feeling weak too. But zero respiratory issues. Hopefully you stay the same like I did. I’ll say a prayer for you my man. Get well....

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Get well soon. I had it in October and was lucky to be one with very mild symptoms. I took Zinc, Vitamins D and C and querctine, not sure if it did anything but I made it through pretty easy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose