Reaction score
Tenet

Release Date: September 2, 2020
Studio: Warner Bros.
Director: Christopher Nolan
MPAA Rating: PG-13
Screenwiter: Christopher Nolan
Genre: Thriller, Action, Mystery

Starring: John David Washington, Robert Pattinson, Elizabeth Debicki, Dimple Kapadia, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Michael Caine, Kenneth Branagh, Himesh Patel

Plot Summary: In a twilight world of international espionage, an unnamed CIA operative, known as The Protagonist, is recruited by a mysterious organization called Tenet to participate in a global assignment that unfolds beyond real time. The mission: prevent Andrei Sator, a renegade Russian oligarch with precognition abilities, from starting World War III. The Protagonist will soon master the art of "time inversion" as a way of countering the threat that is to come.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Surprised there is no discussion about this one. Just watched it tonight. It was entertaining, but only if you tried not to think about anything too much. Too much thinking was futile and would ultimately confuse even more. It’s the type of movie that you need to save all the thinking for when it is over and you have all the puzzle pieces. And even then it’s a bit of a Picasso.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just watched this tonight. Good movie. Inception was better but had the same feel to it. I thought in this case Nolan was trying too hard. Very cool concept but was way to "heady" for it's own good. The 4K disc has excellent picture and sound. By the end I think most can put it al together but there was a big chunk of WTH during a big chunk of the movie.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m excited to watch this when I get home next week and can get nice and high beforehand.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Finally saw this. Definitely a mind bender. And I’m unsure if they got it right. But don’t want to think too hard on it. Enjoyed it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope. Not the first time, or the fifth time. I love Chris Nolan movies but he was in tilt with time in this one.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson