Who’s bright idea was it to put the game on amazon

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mines not doing that...But it is completely ******** either way...

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Future streaming agreements with NFL. Rumor is DirecTV will not pick up option next year and Thursday Night Football is up for grabs

Last edited:

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Maybe soon I won’t be able to get either the Arizona Wildcats or the Cardinals games even though I live in Arizona thanks to the PAC 12 Network and a bad NFL streaming agreement

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You better get used to it, they are only going to get more games.

having zero issues with a fire stick.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Maybe soon I won’t be able to get either the Arizona Wildcats or the Cardinals games even though I live in Arizona thanks to the PAC 12 Network and a bad NFL streaming agreement

They might be doing you a favor on the Wildcats. ;)

What are you guys using to steam? I've had it running on both my AppleTV and Shield without any issues.

In the Phoenix area at least it's also on Fox 10. Does Tucson get it on Fox too? Midway through the half I did switch to OTA from the stream since it has less of a broadcast delay.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's working fine here, but of course our ***** Cable® service has a freaking CAP, so too much hi-def streaming can put you over the cap, which has outrageous overage charges. The NFL has the worst TV/streaming agreements of any of the major sports, and there's NO excuse for that. Very consumer-unfriendly.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not here it wasn’t

If you are in the local PHX or SF markets, the game is on local TV. Always has been, since there aren't any blackout rules during COVID.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm now in the Tucson market, which normally shows all the Cards games on Fox, but oddly this one was NOT shown on the local Fox affiliate. Freaking Bezos and Goodell.

OP
OP
Fiasco

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
Amazon Prime Video Responds To Complaints About “Jittery” 49ers-Cardinals Stream, Points To “Isolated Local Connectivity & Broadband Issues”

https://deadline.com/2020/12/amazon-prime-video-nfl-jittery-49ers-cardinals-stream-1234661728/

Usually AMZ work pretty good for me.
I haven’t watched this game.

The number of games streamed only will go only up.

as soon as the game was over we watched a movie on prime which played fine. Huss it must have been a oval issue resolved the moment the game ended

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with streaming games as long as they give bars/restaurants some kind of option to put them on their TVs. I don't go out much with Covid, but I do for Cardinals games, and I was lucky enough to end up at a videogame bar that streams e-Sports, so we could get it on that channel, but my local bar (a Cardinals bar) and most other places I know of had no option to turn it on, since they can't just plug a laptop into their TV setup.

If the NFL is going to charge thousands and thousands of dollars for bars to get Sunday Ticket, they should provide an option to make sure they get 100% of games.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Money talks, and Bezos will throw truckloads at the owners to get a foot in the door.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was it just me or did others of you notice that it seemed like Prime had fewer commercials?

Commercials might have been more entertaining than watching the Cards lay an egg, but I digress....

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched on fox however I've watched prove Gabe's without issue many times

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose