So your telling me there's a chance!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
John Wolford to the HOF train leaves for Canton in 6 days........

Him being the former Hotshots QB just makes it even funnier IMO.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Game summary for next week:

“John Wolflord, having never thrown a NFL pass, puts up 325 yards while tossing 3 TD’s, as the Rams also roll up 160 yards on the ground. The Rams defense kept Kyler Murray in check, sacking him 3 times and holding Murray to a putrid 15 for 40, for 123 yards and 2 INT performance. Kenyon Drake averaged less than 3 yards per carry, putting up 40 yards on 18 carries.
The Cardinals were unable to sustain drives, going 2 for 12 on 3rd downs and 1 for 3 on 4th down tries.
Kyler Murray, clearly frustrated refused to be interviewed. When asked what went wrong today and over the course of an extremely deflating and disappointing second half to the season, Head Coach Kliff Kingsbury muttered, “Ummmmmm... It’s on me. Ummmm... I need to do a better job calling the right plays... Yea... Ummmmmm... gotta be better at putting my guys in positions to win.”

When asked to sum up the 35-7 loss, as well as the stunning second half collapse, Kingsbury said, “Ummmmmm.... yea, I saw a lot of fight from our guys. Ummmmmm... a lot for us to be proud of. Yea.... we fought all season long. Ummmm... I just gotta be better.”

After the crushing defeat that brought Rams head coach Sean McVay to a career 8 & 0 versus the Cardinals, with an average margin of victory of 21 points, Kingsbury was heard mentioning his immediate plans to hit-up LuLuLemon in an attempt to benefit from retail therapy as means to “get better.”

[emoji30]

Last edited:

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Unbelievable...I hope the MODS have a eat crow thread next week cause this is sad. Playoffs are basically starting for us and our fans are just roasting us. Wow

TK421

Veteran
Reaction score
Unbelievable...I hope the MODS have a eat crow thread next week cause this is sad. Playoffs are basically starting for us and our fans are just roasting us. Wow

We'll all be rooting hard for them next week but after yesterday's embarrassing flop the entire team from coaching staff to players deserve every roast/insult they get thrown at them.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Nope... the NFC East is still up for grabs between the WFT, Cowgirls and Giants.
Plus, the Hawks, Packers and Saints will be playing for the #1 Seed and a bye! Tons of HUGE games next weekend!
I can’t recall the last time final weekend had so many playoff ramifications.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That for me was the worst feeling I had as a Cardinal fan, yeah even worse than the Super Bowl loss for whatever obscure reason and why I always will hold a grudge against the Washington franchise lol
It's second for me behind the SB loss. I watched the game with a Redskins fan. He wasn't mouthing until N.O missed the FG, scared the whole game.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All the Cardinals can ask for is the opportunity to make the playoffs if they beat the Rams.

No sniveling for Cardinals over spilled milk. Either do it or stay home.

I'm pretty excited they have this opportunity after the Niners game. That was a dark day.

Reaction score
On one level I want to win.

On another level, if we were to lose, can you imagine how much motivation Kliff and Kyler and especially Keim will have to make sure we blast through next year?
If your a true cardinals fan.you NEVER want to see them lose..
Go jump on the chiefs band wagon

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

No they won't bother eating crow. It will just be a lurk and pile on like normal. There is a large subset of fans that will root for us to do poorly as long as Murray is here. It's the same people who bitched when we drafted him. Crappy fans

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i hear heard a couple hawt takes from regular people who are fans(?) / follow the Cardinals:

1. "They dont deserve to make the playoffs." Good grief, as if this is college football where style points are considered. Crazy thing is: if they beat the Rams and the Packers beat the Bears -- they wouldnt even be the last team in the playoffs

2. "I dont want them in the playoffs because NO or GB or whomever would beat them in the first game." Sigh. This is a developmental team -- and I want K1 to get his first playoff experience out of the way rather than in a year or two where there might be real SB aspirations.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
All the Cardinals can ask for is the opportunity to make the playoffs if they beat the Rams.

No sniveling for Cardinals over spilled milk. Either do it or stay home.

I'm pretty excited they have this opportunity after the Niners game. That was a dark day.
Rarely do you get a second chance to control your own destiny.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If your a true cardinals fan.you NEVER want to see them lose..
Go jump on the chiefs band wagon
That’s not entirely true. When the game is meaningless for playoffs and you have a shot at the #1 pick you want losses. It’s called looking at the big picture.

but what Why is arguing in favor is sheer silliness. If they’re not raring to go after this past weekend I don’t see what another loss would do in terms of motivation. And frankly, pros shouldn’t need BS excuses for motivation. They are paid professionals - literally paid to be as competitive as possible.