So your telling me there's a chance!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Only Wind and in scenario for two teams playing each other.

LA Rams in Sofi Stadium.

Kyler and Kliff.

McVay

Odds are we may get flexed.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
The exciting Sunday Night Football game in week 17 is.... no one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TK421

Veteran
Reaction score
Well, I suppose a 1/1,000,000 chance is better than 0 chance. That would be so awesome for the cards to finally beat the rams and get to the playoffs on top of that, but I just don't know how that would be possible since the rams will be playing for their playoff lives as well. Not to mention they pretty much own us. I think the only way we could win is if they have an off game with fumbles, dropped passes, muffed punts and missed tackles which is highly unlikely. I think they are gonna beat us as if we stole from their grandma.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude... pass the Dutchie! [emoji1787]

shiiiiiiip... it’s basically a playoff game. Might as well go into it believing anything is possible. Why watch otherwise?

plenty of time to be bummed after the season. I’ll look forward to seeing what this team does with all the pressure in the world on them!

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
shiiiiiiip... it’s basically a playoff game. Might as well go into it believing anything is possible. Why watch otherwise?

plenty of time to be bummed after the season. I’ll look forward to seeing what this team does with all the pressure in the world on them!
Now this is what I'm talking about! Let's go!

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Second chances are so rare in the NFL, if they lay another dud it'll change the dynamic and decision-making going forward. Best thing that could've happened. Darksiders and koolaiders alike should be happy.

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
So actually doesn't have no meaning for us the Green Bay game today?

Tonight’s Green Bay game doesn’t matter to us. Seattle’s victory will force the Packers to play hard against the Bears next week. But... even THAT doesn’t directly matter to us.

If we lose next week, we’re out regardless of what the Bears do.

If we win next week, we’re in regardless of what the Bears do.

If we tie next week... only then, we need the Bears to lose.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson