Honestly I feel sick to my stomach

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is the game that destroys confidence and regimes. This shouldn’t have happened. Losing to to freakin CJ Beathard is more embarrassing then Landry Jones, Duck Hodges, Kyle Allen and the rest of the scrubs-turned-all-pros when they play us. At home. Against a divisional rival. WITH PLAYOFF HOPES!! KK is not the answer. The play-calling has been atrocious and predictable. Defense knew what we were going to do. They were always at the right place at the right time. But our defense always let them pass for the first down and near the first down. Sickening

But the question is can K1 grasp a new, more pro-style offense WHEN KK gets canned?? I’m not looking for K1 haters who always have nothing positive to say. I’m looking for honest posters like @SoonerLou

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is the game that destroys confidence and regimes. This shouldn’t have happened. Losing to to a freakin CJ Beathard is more embarrassing then Landry Jones, Duck Hodges, Kyle Allen and the rest of the scrubs-turned-all-pros when they play us. At home. Against a divisional rival. KK is not the answer.

But the question can K1 grasp a new, more pro-style offense WHEN KK gets canned?? I’m not looking for K1 haters who always have nothing positive to say. I’m looking for honest posters like @SoonerLou
Well said

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think the smart move is to bring in an OC or head coach who is going to stay with a semblance of what works for kyler but supplements it with nfl concepts that work and some added creativity like Roman in Baltimore has done. I think it would be stupid to scrap what kyler has grown up in completely.

cardcrazy

Registered
Reaction score
Yep I woke up with that old familiar sick feeling also! Thanks Cardinals!
KKs game plan is opportunistic and reactionary. He never seems to have a solid plan going into a game. We occasionally win because of Kylers raw talent. Kyler needs development and he’s not going to get it with KK.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Most successful teams learn this concept. Adapt or get left behind. Guess which teams we've been?!

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is the game that destroys confidence and regimes. This shouldn’t have happened. Losing to to freakin CJ Beathard is more embarrassing then Landry Jones, Duck Hodges, Kyle Allen and the rest of the scrubs-turned-all-pros when they play us. At home. Against a divisional rival. WITH PLAYOFF HOPES!! KK is not the answer. The play-calling has been atrocious and predictable. Defense knew what we were going to do. They were always at the right place at the right time. But our defense always let them pass for the first down and near the first down. Sickening

But the question is can K1 grasp a new, more pro-style offense WHEN KK gets canned?? I’m not looking for K1 haters who always have nothing positive to say. I’m looking for honest posters like @SoonerLou
Its tough.

Kyler has been in nothing but the spread his entire life. However, I think he's actually been pretty good at the under center play action stuff so far in his career.

I'm not giving up on KK yet. He's got his warts, but I dont think this roster construction is where he wants it yet. Think of those Alex Smith teams under Andy Reid. Reid was always a great play caller, but werent the threats they wanted to be until they were loaded all over. Now obviously Reid still made the playoffs, but he was more experienced of course.

The only options I'd consider for this team would Bienemy in KC and Joe Brady in Carolina. Cause the wrong hire could ruin this thing altogether.

As Kyler progresses, Kliff works on his game management skills in the off season you'd think we'd be a playoff time by next year. Just a tough situation right now.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Its tough.

Kyler has been in nothing but the spread his entire life. However, I think he's actually been pretty good at the under center play action stuff so far in his career.

I'm not giving up on KK yet. He's got his warts, but I dont think this roster construction is where he wants it yet. Think of those Alex Smith teams under Andy Reid. Reid was always a great play caller, but werent the threats they wanted to be until they were loaded all over. Now obviously Reid still made the playoffs, but he was more experienced of course.

The only options I'd consider for this team would Bienemy in KC and Joe Brady in Carolina. Cause the wrong hire could ruin this thing altogether.

As Kyler progresses, Kliff works on his game management skills in the off season you'd think we'd be a playoff time by next year. Just a tough situation right now.

Only someone desperate for an opportunity would take the job if Keim is still the GM. Bienimy and Brady will be in demand.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I am done with cute stuff, I wanna see a real offense Kliffs offense is a joke he was scripting 3 and outs.

With the talent on this team, there is no excuse. There is no excuse for all the penalties, I really feel this was lack of coaching.

Maybe take away phone time.

The play calling is atrocious.

Last edited:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Same still feel ill man this team has talent just stupid penalties and a few holes to fix

That 49ers loss ruined my xmas work gonna suck this week

The6

All Star
Reaction score
End of the season I look forward to the prez- firing his gm and the new gm hiring his own coach. Done.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Kliff ain’t hiring an OC, so there’s only 1 option. Sign me up! Hire Lincoln Riley :mrgreen:
I think the smart move is to bring in an OC or head coach who is going to stay with a semblance of what works for kyler but supplements it with nfl concepts that work and some added creativity like Roman in Baltimore has done. I think it would be stupid to scrap what kyler has grown up in completely.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Didn't watch real time as internet service not restored until today here in Nashville. Watched the replay on NFL Network last night. Just a horrible loss. How were the Niners more up for this game than we were?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

If KK doesn't get canned this off season, he will likely get 2 more years...The bigger question is will Cards exercise 5th year option on KM next off-season, if there are still questions on KK.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
KK has to be responsible for the lack of discipline. I am all for holding players accountable but I don't believe KK does which is a problem. Hire an OC for sure.
Hire a real hc kingsbury belongs in college.... he got canned from texas tech for crying out loud

He wont be a hc much longer imo 1 or 2 yrs

I do however think kingsbury can be great oc in nfl

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Hard to say if the issue is more kk or km at this point. That said, I'd hire a new GM and give him 1 year with KK and have him make the decision.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Vacard

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals need a QB who doesn't crap the bed when things get tough and physical just as much if not more.
Garbage take, they were going backwards because of those false starts, defenders in his face, dropped balls, and fumbles.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Garbage take, they were going backwards because of those false starts, defenders in his face, dropped balls, and fumbles.
Yea it is pretty bad. Especially considering it was Kyler taking over with his legs against Bosa led defense earlier in the season.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
When given time in the red zone, Kyler threw an awful int that changed the game. Ball placement on passes often is used to take WRs away from contact and yet Kyler threw some murder balls up there.

It is not always going to be style points but Kyler has not shown the ability to rise up when things get tough outside of one nice hail mary.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When given time in the red zone, Kyler threw an awful int that changed the game. Ball placement on passes often is used to take WRs away from contact and yet Kyler threw some murder balls up there.

It is not always going to be style points but Kyler has not shown the ability to rise up when things get tough outside of one nice hail mary.
1st Seattle game?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Yea it is pretty bad. Especially considering it was Kyler taking over with his legs against Bosa led defense earlier in the season.
Kyler is an amazing runner, but meh to bad as a pocket QB when things get physical. Dolphins game about the only time where he really stepped up his game and the team let him down.