K1

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can’t name any of the QBs that pass for over 4K yards this year...and don’t care to.

I can name ALL the QBs that win games, get to the playoffs, etc.

If you want to be a fan of the the AZ KMs, be my guest.

You have Kliff Kingsbury as the Cards head coach yet you keep screaming your head off about Kyler Murray

jfc

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This thread is disgusting. Can’t wait to resurrect it next year.

We’ve got a pro bowl QB for the next decade and you guys are miserable and slamming a 23 yr old for being upset he lost.

I actually enjoy the fact he skipped the zoom.

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
Murray’s size/stature or lack there of is an issue. Seems like just about every time he gets hit, tackled or touched really he’s in pain or he starts gimping around.

Also getting tired of seeing the batted balls at the LOS and the TOs that he’s good for at least one or two of every week.

His legs are all world, but I’m struggling to find anything else about him or his game that is above average.

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
Always key to start off these snotty posts with "fans." :rolleyes:

I think you just made his point for him......it's perfectly fine on this board to call Murray (or any other coach/player) a "diva", "loser", "trash", "baby", "garbage", "poor leader", "stupid", etc.... and generally malign their character.

But the guy calling BS on the emotional insanity and sub-human treatment of the people PLAYING A GAME (sometimes poorly) is making "snotty" posts. Right............the thin skin on this crew of poo talkers.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score

We’ve got a pro bowl QB for the next decade and you guys are miserable and slamming a 23 yr old for being upset he lost.

Pro bowls are fan boi stuff = nobody cares.

Wins and losses = what people care about.

You have really low expectations if you enjoy the face of the franchise hiding out after a bad loss. THAT is miserable.

PS...so sick of hearing how much KM hates to lose. I’ve never seen a NFL QB step to the podium and say “ I don’t mind losing once in awhile”. Such a ridiculous take.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Everyone seems pissed about the loss today. All I am wondering about is whats up with K1 injury?

the only thing K1 needs to rehab is his ego. Spend less time worrying about his hair and copyrights and more time getting his weapons to learn how to make plays in the clutch instead of relying on his scared hero ball when games are on the line and throwing high and into coverage.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have Kliff Kingsbury as the Cards head coach yet you keep screaming your head off about Kyler Murray

jfc

You have to remember these are all people who hated the draft pick. They have pounced on every bad game and always will. They look for the worst and find it, even if they have to make it up.

This will NEVER be said out loud, but many would be tremendously satisfied if he busted and we got a different QB. Who fits their image of what they believe a player should look like, talk, and play.

But this is the life of a pro athlete. The hate, snarky comments about character, can be ugly to see. It's part of the deal.

It's just a game. I turned the game off and enjoyed the rest of my evening. I cheered like heck for them to win. But, I am not going to let what other people do on a football field affect my personal life. To such an extent that I will spend time, bitter and angry, posting on a computer about any player's character. Not when I have family and friends who i can spend time with instead.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
You have to remember these are all people who hated the draft pick. They have pounced on every bad game and always will. They look for the worst and find it, even if they have to make it up.

This will NEVER be said out loud, but many would be tremendously satisfied if he busted and we got a different QB. Who fits their image of what they believe a player should look like, talk, and play.

But this is the life of a pro athlete. The hate, snarky comments about character, can be ugly to see. It's part of the deal.

It's just a game. I turned the game off and enjoyed the rest of my evening. I cheered like heck for them to win. But, I am not going to let what other people do on a football field affect my personal life. To such an extent that I will spend time, bitter and angry, posting on a computer about any player's character. Not when I have family and friends who i can spend time with instead.
But it’s ok to continually belabor how bad the play calling is and NEVER hold the player(s) accountable for failure to execute.

My posts are never personal, strictly business lol.

But with over 28k posts, it is obviously more than just a game to you.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

I remain baffled there are grown taxpaying adults who are this childishly petty.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Says the poster who only can talk about play calling. Pot meet kettle.

If you think you are helping out a young qb with this sort of BS, I have a bridge in brooklyn to sell you on the cheap

And it was more of the same yesterday
You must be registered for see images attach

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
If you think you are helping out a young qb with this sort of BS, I have a bridge in brooklyn to sell you on the cheap

And it was more of the same yesterday
You must be registered for see images attach
My point proven again. Good bye.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If so, he'll be the 4th Cardinals' QB to do that. Lomax, Warner, and Palmer all did it. (Plummer did it, too, but not until he was playing in Denver)

Used to be passing 4000 was great. Now you have guys going over 5000.

4k is the least we should expect from Kyler.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Pro bowls are trash. He got in the 3rd QB spot. What other NFC QBs have done anything to challenge pro bowl voting this year?

Fans are going to vote for Goff, Cousin's or Trubisky?

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think you just made his point for him......it's perfectly fine on this board to call Murray (or any other coach/player) a "diva", "loser", "trash", "baby", "garbage", "poor leader", "stupid", etc.... and generally malign their character.

But the guy calling BS on the emotional insanity and sub-human treatment of the people PLAYING A GAME (sometimes poorly) is making "snotty" posts. Right............the thin skin on this crew of **** talkers.
My thoughts exactly. Pathetic thought process out of a lot of these posters

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Pro bowls are trash. He got in the 3rd QB spot. What other NFC QBs have done anything to challenge pro bowl voting this year?

Do you even read what you write?

“what have other NFC QBs done to challenge pro bowl voting this year”

you’re literally saying Kyler deserves his NFC #3 QB spot :doi:

yet somehow Kyler is trash and nothing to be excited about

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. Pathetic thought process out of a lot of these posters
We should all adopt Zeem’s “nothing to see here, all’s well, move along” critical thinking as the 6-3 season burns down to the ground around him. Lol.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler wants to win. We will see if Kyler is willing to put in the extra work it takes to actually win.

the only reason this team wins is KM that’s the freaking problem! He has to put them on his back and carry them it would be nice if the TEAM helped out, from poopy defense, dropped passes, terrible running game, piss poor coaching, playcalling, the list of what’s wrong with this team has KM at the BOTTOM!

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

If pro bowl voting took into account the full season he doesn’t make it. He’s 14th in QBR which takes into account rushing, 21st in passer rating. He’s probably top-10 if he eliminated a few terrible picks.

Yards and pro bowl are the dumbest way to judge a QB.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If pro bowl voting took into account the full season he doesn’t make it. He’s 14th in QBR which takes into account rushing, 21st in passer rating. He’s probably top-10 if he eliminated a few terrible picks.

Yards and pro bowl are the dumbest way to judge a QB.

He was 5th in fan voting. That accounts for one third of the total. The other 2/3 is players and coach votes. So, he gets more respect from the league than the fans.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA