K1

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Everyone seems pissed about the loss today. All I am wondering about is whats up with K1 injury?

OP
OP
Germz249

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I figure there would have been a thread wanting to know about his injury. When Gardeck was hurt everyone was wanting to know. Just wonder why he didn’t get the same love. I normally don’t make threads.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I figure there would have been a thread wanting to know about his injury. When Gardeck was hurt everyone was wanting to know. Just wonder why he didn’t get the same love. I normally don’t make threads.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They’ve already said it’s not serious and he’s fine.

Where? I just read that they said he was in quite a bit of pain after the game and they have no idea what his status is for next week. Ian Rappaport said he got leg whipped, I don't see that I see a hit either to the side of the knee or just above the knee as he followed through on the throw.

I don't think he tore something but I think he got hit hard on the leg so it's probably a contusion type thing. At least we have an extra day to heal him up.

Edit you're talking about Rappaports tweet, honestly I don't think he's right I don't think it's a leg whip.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Where? I just read that they said he was in quite a bit of pain after the game and they have no idea what his status is for next week. Ian Rappaport said he got leg whipped, I don't see that I see a hit either to the side of the knee or just above the knee as he followed through on the throw.

I don't think he tore something but I think he got hit hard on the leg so it's probably a contusion type thing. At least we have an extra day to heal him up.

Edit you're talking about Rappaports tweet, honestly I don't think he's right I don't think it's a leg whip.

That’s the initial report. What do you think it is?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That’s the initial report. What do you think it is?

I don't think he got leg whipped I think the guys follow through on the hit was on Kylers leg either at the knee or above it. not a dirty hit at all but I don't think it was a leg whip it was the guys shoulder(Barrett) from what I can see.

My guess is contusion.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

That's the play if you look Kyler is following through and his right knee/upper leg gets hit by the guy as he makes the hit. When Kyler is on the ground after the hit he's patting his right leg right above the knee. To me that's not what I would call a leg whip it's his leg up in the air on the follow through getting hit hard by the defender making the hit. When he first went down I thought he's trying to draw the flag, but after seeing the replay and him patting the leg I looked. at it closer.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
Why all the hate? Kyler wants to win. We are damn lucky to have him. He is the best qb we have had since Warner and will get better and he is only 23 yers old.

Seems like the beginnings of a diva and a sore loser. I believe he thinks he is much better than he is. Until he learns to be more cerebral, he will always have good games mixed with bad games, but not a consistent leader you can depend on. Skipping out on post game conferences ( a Zoom call at that) is poor leadership.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pretty lame of all you "fans" dumping on Kyler for getting hurt. I even saw someone all caps screaming at him in another thread, name calling, etc.

Its one thing to critique his play, but this is a bit much.

The Kyler hate is just one example on this Board. These are players, and they are also people. Not sure why when they screw up, lose, they get called trash, treated as subhumans, or definitely treated worse than the posters would put up with being treated when they make their own mistakes or encounter their own problems along life's way.

Not good.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty lame of all you "fans" dumping on Kyler for getting hurt. I even saw someone all caps screaming at him in another thread, name calling, etc.

Its one thing to critique his play, but this is a bit much.

The Kyler hate is just one example on this Board. These are players, and they are also people. Not sure why when they screw up, lose, they get called trash, treated as subhumans, or definitely treated worse than the posters would put up with being treated when they make their own mistakes or encounter their own problems along life's way.

Not good.

Always key to start off these snotty posts with "fans." :rolleyes:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seems like the beginnings of a diva and a sore loser. I believe he thinks he is much better than he is. Until he learns to be more cerebral, he will always have good games mixed with bad games, but not a consistent leader you can depend on. Skipping out on post game conferences ( a Zoom call at that) is poor leadership.
lol, what kind of mess is this?

I would hope to have players like that on the team I root for.

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
Kyler will likely pass 4k yards this season.

Blame qb play all you want but what I see is a qb out performing the scheme
I can’t name any of the QBs that pass for over 4K yards this year...and don’t care to.

I can name ALL the QBs that win games, get to the playoffs, etc.

If you want to be a fan of the the AZ KMs, be my guest.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave