It’s time to end the Kingsbury Experimemt

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We still have a shot at the playoffs. How is that going nowhere? Dear lord.

Watch this clown coach a game a tell me he has what it takes to be a good HC in the nfl? What does he do that gives you any reason to think he's getting better? We have choked away as many, or more games this year than last. Leading the league in penalties etc.

KK is a joke of a coach in college...let alone the nfl. You realize he wasn't even going to be a college HC right? He would be USC's OC right now if we didn't hire him.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Watch this clown coach a game a tell me he has what it takes to be a good HC in the nfl? What does he do that gives you any reason to think he's getting better? We have choked away as many, or more games this year than last. Leading the league in penalties etc.

KK is a joke of a coach in college...let alone the nfl. You realize he wasn't even going to be a college HC right? He would be USC's OC right now if we didn't hire him.
It is very funny hearing a keyboard warrior who possibly works at Circle K describe our head coach of our NFl team as a clown and joke. What are your qualifications to make that accurate assumption? Maybe you should apply for the job and see what happens. I will be there to support you. You will need it

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is very funny hearing a keyboard warrior who possibly works at Circle K describe our head coach of our NFl team as a clown and joke. What are your qualifications to make that accurate assumption? Maybe you should apply for the job and see what happens. I will be there to support you. You will need it

Chill. This is the 2nd questionable post of the night. The 3rd gets you a ban.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If you dont think this team is headed in the right direction you're just letting your hate blind you. The D has been decimated by injuries...Offense had 1 horrible game today. Many 3-5 point losses. Have a chance every week. Proud of this team and where they're headed. Still have a decent chance of getting into the dance with 1 game left. Go Cards!

AZ Native

Reaction score
Chill. This is the 2nd questionable post of the night. The 3rd gets you a ban.
This is questionable? What was the first post? His post was way worst than mine. I am supporting the team. He is calling out people way above his pay grade. Ok, I will quit supporting the team.

AZ Native

Reaction score
This is questionable? What was the first post? His post was way worst than mine. I am supporting the team. He is calling out people way above his pay grade. Ok, I will quit supporting the team.
OK, maybe it was the Harry post. I really like the guy but not that post. I'll call it a night.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

It's really interesting to me when "keyboard warriors" go on a message board, and instead of making a point, or answering a question, or contributing in any way to a discussion....they take the approach of "you're not an NFL coach or gm, so you can't criticize".

It's literally the purpose or every internet message board that's ever existed, for fans to have a place to voice their opinions. I support the team by paying for tickets, merch, and Sunday ticket.

Going on a message board and insulting other people and blindly saying no one has a right to criticize KK is not supporting anything but continued mediocrity and another decade with no championship.

Youve made yourself look dumb.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you dont think this team is headed in the right direction you're just letting your hate blind you. The D has been decimated by injuries...Offense had 1 horrible game today. Many 3-5 point losses. Have a chance every week. Proud of this team and where they're headed. Still have a decent chance of getting into the dance with 1 game left. Go Cards!

Yeah... 2-4 in their last six, and likely ending the season with 2-5 collapse, getting crushed next week is a great direction to be headed.

if you’re proud of this team with their late season collapse, especially after they just lost a MUST WIN game, at hone, to a team playing with a QB who’s record was 1-9 and HADNT EVEN STARTED IN TWO YEARS, you’re expectations are pathetically low.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

he’s attacking the TEAM that just took a dump in all of our faces. You were attacking A BOARD MEMBER. Criticizing the team is allowed on the site. Personally attacking members of the board isn’t.

Jesus.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He's gonna get another year no matter what us fans think or how the season ends. Let's just hope we continue to have more wins next year than last.
I can’t argue with that. I would shocked if we showed keim or kliff the door even though I think it’s incredibly shortsighted not to do so.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His offense has scored points produced yards. He needs a strong DC to succeed. His offense will not do it on it's own. He has a learning curve. But most good teams have a strong DC, we do not.
Problem with the O is that it is stagnant and opposing DC's pick it apart.

Our offensive game plan is very predictable.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I give Kliff and Keim 2 more years. Vance is up in the air for me but I am sure that is my personal bias. I agree with SoonerLou that Kyler needs some other dedicated coaching other than Kliff. I don't mind Kliff calling the game but he needs to be more focused on the entire team than just the QB during the week.

I feel like I have already written off Kyler's rookie deal which is a ridiculous emotional reaction. Same with the fact that I really believe that if Kyler can't make us respectable over the next couple years with the talent we have given him, he likely isn't the answer anyways.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Patrick Peterson & Jordan Hicks don’t need to be on the team next year.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Patrick Peterson & Jordan Hicks don’t need to be on the team next year.
Disagree on Hicks, agree on Peterson. I know we disagree on this but when Simmons is next to him, Hicks is nowhere near as big of a liability.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Disagree on Hicks, agree on Peterson. I know we disagree on this but when Simmons is next to him, Hicks is nowhere near as big of a liability.
In today’s league, you gotta have both of your ILBs playing 3 downs instead of just two imo. It’s not like Hicks is super dominate in the run game either to offset his coverage liability.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I give Kliff and Keim 2 more years. Vance is up in the air for me but I am sure that is my personal bias. I agree with SoonerLou that Kyler needs some other dedicated coaching other than Kliff. I don't mind Kliff calling the game but he needs to be more focused on the entire team than just the QB during the week.

I feel like I have already written off Kyler's rookie deal which is a ridiculous emotional reaction. Same with the fact that I really believe that if Kyler can't make us respectable over the next couple years with the talent we have given him, he likely isn't the answer anyways.

Keim and Kliff will be long gone before Kyler goes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave