Fireable offense

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Talk me off ledge here boys, but that is a inexcusable loss. How do you lose to a second and third string not making the playoffs Niners team? Someone needs to lose their job, we are too good to play down to practice level opponents

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Coaching matters!

Kliff & Blowseph are mediocre at best.
Talk me off ledge here boys, but that is a inexcusable loss. How do you lose to a second and third string not making the playoffs Niners team? Someone needs to lose their job, we are too good to play down to practice level opponents

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
How did the Rams lose to the horrible Jets? Any given Sunday.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have no words . No one on this team is a leader

Larry is a leader but he's a super nice guy, not the tough guy the team needs to set an example.

PP is a leader in the way he talks, but he is quite literally the softest player in the NFL. Will not help his teammates with tackling.

Kliff is also a nice guy, bro coach who doesn't get the team fired up.

Kyler is talented but a pretty soft player, not somebody who is going to set the physical tone for the team.

You can go down the whole roster and find more soft players. Kirk avoids all contact and runs backwards on punts. Drake runs slowly into the nearest defender and falls down.

The team is missing toughness. We don't have a Darnell Dockett. We need to draft tough football players. Enough softies.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
How did the Rams lose to the horrible Jets? Any given Sunday.
So you!re using a complete outlier as the comparison.
I’m guessing every 6th round QB should live up to Tom Brady standards.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Larry is a leader but he's a super nice guy, not the tough guy the team needs to set an example.

PP is a leader in the way he talks, but he is quite literally the softest player in the NFL. Will not help his teammates with tackling.

Kliff is also a nice guy, bro coach who doesn't get the team fired up.

Kyler is talented but a pretty soft player, not somebody who is going to set the physical tone for the team.

You can go down the whole roster and find more soft players. Kirk avoids all contact and runs backwards on punts. Drake runs slowly into the nearest defender and falls down.

The team is missing toughness. We don't have a Darnell Dockett. We need to draft tough football players. Enough softies.
spot on

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

“we are too good”

but are we???

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I feel ill crappy way to end the holidays

No way jags win tom and no way cards win in la

Ohhh well saints would destroy this team....

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'd say that game was more in line with a hireable display from San Francisco defensive coordinator Robert Saleh.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Coaching matters!

Kliff & Blowseph are mediocre at best.

The fact that Keim would hire a guy in Vance Joseph who Denver defense regressed when he was there and then got better after he left....

Incompetency hiring incompetency.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
“we are too good”

but are we???
Nope:

Carolina 4-10: we lost to them
Detroit: 5-10: we lost to them
San Fran 6-9: we lost to them
New Eng 6-8: we lost to them

more than half our losses are vs. Sub .500 teams and more than half our wins are vs. sub .500 teams. We got fat on losers and still got beat down by losers.

Textbook pretenders.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'd say that game was more in line with a hireable display from San Francisco defensive coordinator Robert Saleh.

It's neat how he yells and screams and cheers and gets his guys fired up. They play hard for him. We have none of that.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's neat how he yells and screams and cheers and gets his guys fired up. They play hard for him. We have none of that.

no he’s usually firing up the opposing team with fist bumps in game :)

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
irrelevant that’s too many losses to teams you shouldn’t lose to
Really, so if we beat a team we should lose to it is irrelevant, but if we lose to a team we should beat, that counts? Got it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson