Chill

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
6-2 and miss the playoffs. NFL stands for Not For Long. Nothing guaranteed in the NFL, so a year away could end us with an injured plagued year or bad luck leading to another missed year. Always win now because nothing is guaranteed in the future

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless Keim is canned KK stays and we know Keim is not going anywhere.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
this team and coaching staff are a year away. It is what it is.

The tender judgment of youth. You clearly have no clue as to the scope of suffering many here have endured. And while this is just another blip, long-time fans of this team are tired of the same old crap. So yeah, you can chill. We'll be over here seething.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
This team has one more year to figure out of KM is long-term answer, or not (to grant 5th year of contract)...so this off-season, if there's any doubt that KK can get the job done, he needs to be replaced, IMO. If you're still sure he's the guy, then it's ride or die for 2 more years.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
This team has one more year to figure out of KM is long-term answer, or not (to grant 5th year of contract)...so this off-season, if there's any doubt that KK can get the job done, he needs to be replaced, IMO. If you're still sure he's the guy, then it's ride or die for 2 more years.
KM is not going anywhere IMO. Kliff and Kiem may have one more year at most. We shall see.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
KM is not going anywhere IMO. Kliff and Kiem may have one more year at most. We shall see.
That’s what I think we’ll see, as much as it pains me. If next year doesn’t go well, both get the axe and we’ll be in the 4th year of KM rookie contract

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The tender judgment of youth. You clearly have no clue as to the scope of suffering many here have endured. And while this is just another blip, long-time fans of this team are tired of the same old crap. So yeah, you can chill. We'll be over here seething.

:biglaugh:

Stout

Reaction score
No, we went from 3 wins when KK and KM came here to 5.5 wins the next year and 8 wins this year. Winning is the only thing that matters.

Right, winning IS the only thing that matters. In 2 years we've failed to get a winning record, in a league where instant turnarounds happen all the time.

AZ Native

Reaction score
Right, winning IS the only thing that matters. In 2 years we've failed to get a winning record, in a league where instant turnarounds happen all the time.
But c'mon man, he has improved every year. The Wilks' year was horrible, don't know how we won 3 games. I'm 69 and more patient than you. :D

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They are a year away from being a playoff team. Thats what the trend points to. Ignoring that is ignoring reality.

Yes, chill everyone. I honestly feel bad for some of the fans here. How can you not enjoy this progress? Were you expecting a superbowl team? lol chill out and put your feet up. We watched entertaining football all year and were in the playoff hunt until week 15.

Prior to the season if someone said: "Cards go 8-8 and barely miss the playoffs in the toughest division in football" then you would probably say: "I would be happy with that outcome and progress."

but today its all "fire Kliff, Joseph, and Keim." cheer up brothas!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s what I think we’ll see, as much as it pains me. If next year doesn’t go well, both get the axe and we’ll be in the 4th year of KM rookie contract

this is what I expect. I think it’s a waste of a year, but is what it is.

Stout

Reaction score
They are a year away from being a playoff team. Thats what the trend points to. Ignoring that is ignoring reality.

Yes, chill everyone. I honestly feel bad for some of the fans here. How can you not enjoy this progress? Were you expecting a superbowl team? lol chill out and put your feet up. We watched entertaining football all year and were in the playoff hunt until week 15.

Prior to the season if someone said: "Cards go 8-8 and barely miss the playoffs in the toughest division in football" then you would probably say: "I would be happy with that outcome and progress."

but today its all "fire Kliff, Joseph, and Keim." cheer up brothas!

If someone said "Cards finish the season 2-5 and barely miss the playoffs" I would be furious. We can move the goal posts all we want, but this season has been an epic meltdown.

But c'mon man, he has improved every year. The Wilks' year was horrible, don't know how we won 3 games. I'm 69 and more patient than you. :D

I hear you, brother, but I'm not feeling the patience. You don't get 3 years to barely become a playoff team--if that's even in the cards for next season--any longer. The salary cap has pretty much put paid to that approach. The NFL has become a league of quick turnarounds. And that ain't happening here.

AZ Native

Reaction score
If someone said "Cards finish the season 2-5 and barely miss the playoffs" I would be furious. We can move the goal posts all we want, but this season has been an epic meltdown.

I hear you, brother, but I'm not feeling the patience. You don't get 3 years to barely become a playoff team--if that's even in the cards for next season--any longer. The salary cap has pretty much put paid to that approach. The NFL has become a league of quick turnarounds. And that ain't happening here.
No argument from me but a coach who improves the first 2 years is usually around for year 3. After that, who knows?

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lot of people in this community basically saying "be miserable like me" cause my football team didnt win :eek::confused:

Nah, sorry I wont do it. I'm not blind, deaf, or dumb and I see GLARINGLY OBVIOUS year over year improvement. I'm enjoying this season of growth.