Keim and Kingsbury aren’t going anywhere

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sorry to be the voice of sanity but it’s not happening. Nor should it. Keim is one of the best GM’s in the game and the Cardinals are not going to bring in a new regime when K1 is still on his rookie deal and we’ve went from being the worst team in football to just shy of making the playoffs in two years. No chance they leave. Gonna start prepping for the draft now. We need a center, guards, a TE, DB’s, a WR and a kicker. Without Zane choking, we win 11-12 games this year and the division.

Last edited:

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I believe that both are staying. Doesn't mean it is right or Keim is anywhere good.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I never understand why Keim gets to stay. It will be six years when they miss playoffs in 2021. Look guys, Cardinals suck in their own division. They will never sniff playoffs as division winner.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
OP
OP
cardsfanmd

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I actually agree on Keim staying. We have the personnel. Kliff is a trainwreck.
I agree Kliff is a train wreck to an extent. Completely agree. With that said, they hired a guy in his early 40’s with zero NFL experience. To think they made that hire without being prepared to endure some bumps in the road while he learns would be a bit naive on our part IMO. I haven’t loved what he’s done any more than the next guy but I do think he’s a really smart guy who is totally dedicated to his craft and will improve. I also said from jump street that Vance Joseph was a terrible hire. Two years in and I’m more convinced now than I was then. The problem was finding a minority 3-4 DC with head coaching experience didn’t leave a ton of options.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't know who would honestly trust Keim to run another off-season. His drafts are steadily getting worse. He hasn't hit on a free agent in way too long. Aside from the trades, the dude has been pretty abysmal.

OP
OP
cardsfanmd

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
8 YEARS AS GM.

2 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES.

1 win.

EIGHT YEARS AS GM. 2 PLAYOFFS. 1 WIN = One of the best GMs in football.

That take is as bad as Robbie Gould today.
His job isn’t to win games. It’s to accumulate talented players who don’t get into trouble and do it within the cap. He’s done an exceptional job of that.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His job isn’t to win games. It’s to accumulate talented players who don’t get into trouble and do it within the cap. He’s done an exceptional job of that.

WTF? The GMs job isn’t to win games? That is the single dumbest comment I’ve ever seen in my life.

that is LITERALLY his job... to put together a team that WINS GAMES.

do you dwell so much in failure that you actually have no idea what success looks like? Because it doesn’t look like two playoff appearances and only one playoff win in EIGHT YEARS AS GM.

I mean, come on. The comment above is certifiable sports wise.

OP
OP
cardsfanmd

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know who would honestly trust Keim to run another off-season. His drafts are steadily getting worse. He hasn't hit on a free agent in way too long. Aside from the trades, the dude has been pretty abysmal.
Lol. Are you trying to be sarcastic?

OP
OP
cardsfanmd

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
WTF? The GMs job isn’t to win games? That is the single dumbest comment I’ve ever seen in my life.

do you dwell so much in failure that you actually have no idea what success looks like? Because it doesn’t look like two playoff appearances and only one playoff win in EIGHT YEARS AS GM.

He doesn’t coach or play. He gives the staff the players to play. It’s not quantum physics.

OP
OP
cardsfanmd

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

He doesn’t coach or play. He gives the staff the players to play. It’s not quantum physics.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
At some point you will come around. It will take a few more years of non playoff football. Everyone has their pov. For now, enjoy Keimy football.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
One of the best GMs in the game doesn't draft Andy Isabella over DK Metcalf.

Good HCs, hell any semi-competent HC doesn't go for it on 4th down with 9 left down 2 in your own end.

Cards are in a division with Shanahan, Carroll, and McV. That's a problem with this current regime.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose