Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 12-26-2020

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know some of it is Kyler but Kliff just doesn't seem to get it. Literally every time we went empty backfield, they blitzed a DB, usually Williams. They're going to account for Kyler anyways so when you have an empty backfield it means no RB to pick up the blitz. They did it all game long and we never figured it out.

Well coached team against a crappy coached team, one QB having to make difficult plays the whole game finally craps out, the other did virtually nothing contested the whole game but wins because he didn't turn it over

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometime is feel like Murry is more worried about his completion percentage than winning games. 4 yard pass, 5 yard pass all with less than 60 seconds on the clock. What the hell

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

I think he’s like pretty much every other Oklahoma QB... Captain Checkdowns the lot of them.

Jake6233

All Star
Reaction score
Watch Chicago win out to get into the playoffs

As long as Chicago wins one there in. Cardinals will lose in my opinion to the Rams next week also.

Sometime is feel like Murry is more worried about his completion percentage than winning games. 4 yard pass, 5 yard pass all with less than 60 seconds on the clock. What the hell

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Yeah unbelievably bad decision making by him in the 4th quarter in general.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What a pathetic game. With the personality of this staff we would come out flat in the Super Bowl. I am at a loss for words on the utter lack of passion today. Time for a change and bring in someone who demands grit and toughness and isn’t afraid to make examples

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
And should’ve have 30+

if you don’t feel the Lambs offense & Niners offense doesn’t give Joseph’s defense fits you’re not paying attention. 450+yards against a banged up Niners team? Lol. Come on man

They both dominate our defense! If you struggle to wins games against them you likely won’t be in the playoffs
They only have 20 points let’s not act like they played great because they sucked today we just sucked harder

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he’s like pretty much every other Oklahoma QB... Captain Checkdowns the lot of them.

He probably threw more deep passes in this game than any other game this year. Multiple shots, just save the one to Johnson they were all incomplete.

They have to coach that throw backing up thing out of him but I don't understand the blasting of Murray, he converted on 4th down repeatedly, the difference in this game was they got things open by scheme the whole game, we didn't.

So mad right now.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score
For what was on the line and considering who were playing, that is the most pathetic loss they’ve ever had.

playoffs on the line, playing 3rd string QB, at home... and we don’t just lose, but look completely and utterly pathetic doing it to a team missing half its FGs and starters.
Welcome to Cardinal Land

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We continue to blame the coaches, but, at some point the players need to look in the mirror. Coaching or not....its your job to beat the guy in front of you.

Kyler threw 2 TDs that were dropped, as well as several passes Arnold dropped, which killed all our momentum. Dan Arnold is NOT the guy. Nor is Kirk.

Murray was throwing dimes early. His pass to Kirk was nice, his pass to Hop was perfect, both dropped. His 50 yard pass to Arnold dropped. False starts again, I don't even blame Kylers demeanor anymore, these guys are stupid with the false starts. Just stupid.

Last edited:

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just amazing, CJ Beathard didn't make one difficult throw in the entire game and we lose. They ran so well we couldn't stop it without selling out leading to 3 easy TD throws 2 of them totally uncovered

The INT and the missed 2 were just bad plays by Kyler but he sure didn't get any help today.

Hope he can go next week we're going to need a miracle to beat the Rams and get Chicago to lose
Kyler got help but he threw bad balls. Johonson open but throwing to kirk, Hop to low away for 2pt overthrown fitz, overthrown Kirk, Overthrown Johnson ...

Kyler is in his second year and he has a slumpy one but giving him a pass is the wrong thing to do.

Kliff and Kyler will have maybe half a year, but the fans are souring on them, both of them, because you can't go out and play like the crap that they did today. Uninspired football, bad football, no good plays at all and so on.

This is a turning point in the franchise, since, or they can deliver or they will lose big money because many will think twice how to spend the money they have in the next 2 years. A bad product can get you really lowand as soon as fans start to put there money somewhere else (suns or some other team) ... it could go ugly.

I'm not sold on this product yet and there are many thinks that need to change.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And should’ve have 30+

if you don’t feel the Lambs offense & Niners offense doesn’t give Joseph’s defense fits you’re not paying attention. 450+yards against a banged up Niners team? Lol. Come on man

They both dominate our defense! If you struggle to wins games against them you likely won’t be in the playoffs

but they scored 20 and I don’t remember them blowing a whole lot of scoring opportunities today.

don’t ever remember mentioning the Rams but maybe I did who knows

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What a pathetic game. With the personality of this staff we would come out flat in the Super Bowl. I am at a loss for words on the utter lack of passion today. Time for a change and bring in someone who demands grit and toughness and isn’t afraid to make examples

This coaching staff can't get the team to the Super Bowl so no worries there

waterboy

Rookie
Reaction score
Pitiful. Just pitiful. Outcoached on both sides of the ball. Horrible play calling on both sides of the ball. Offensive line couldn't move a high school team. Offensive linemen with their heads where the sun don't shine. Cards are definitely not ready for prime time. You can't run with the big dogs if you pee like a puppy.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is just sad all around.

Making CJ Beathard, Teddy Bridgewater, & Jalen Hurts look like world-beaters. Not to mention outside of us, rookie Tua has been just ordinary.

Struggling, then losing against depleted Detroit & New England rosters.

Ugh.

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kyler threw 2 TDs that were dropped, as well as several passes Arnold dropped, which killed all our momentum. Dan Arnold is NOT the guy. Nor is Kirk.

Murray was throwing dimes early. His pass to Kirk was nice, his pass to Hop was perfect, both dropped. His 50 yard pass to Arnold dropped. False starts again, I don't even blame Kylers demeanor anymore, these guys are stupid with the false starts. Just stupid.
EXACTLY MY POINT!....Not a coaching issue...its a guy not doing his job.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose