Kliff's program is not sustainable

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There is no consistency is this program. Not on offense. Most penalized team too.. VJ may not be a great defensive mind. At least there is some defensive consistency most of the season. It is all or nothing most times on offense. Getting out coached inside the division 8 out of 10 days. Gameday management is still questionable.

This 8 or 9 win season is going to give such false hope. I am not advocating coaching change as Kliff earned some time this season with his record but count me in those that doesn't believe in this program taking off.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
May be Kliff needs a few seasons under his belt. But I dread that will come at Cardinals expense.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There is another "learning experience" at the expense of Cardinals. There was no need to put the defense in that situation down two points when your defense was playing great. None.

This game will be remembered by the fans, front office and most importantly the players in offense and defense and wil be held against Kliff.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Let me thank Steve Keim for five years of non playoff football. You deserve another decade to get this right Keim boy.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Let me thank Steve Keim for five years of non playoff football. You deserve another decade to get this right Keim boy.

He should have been gone after the Wilks Rosen fiasco

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He should have been gone after the Wilks Rosen fiasco
Bad franchises need a culture not just a QB. Kliff is not the guy. Keim is not the guy. And this town is happy to just have any run of the mill football team. Nothing will change. But I will tune in for next game on Sunday. So the Cardinals have that going for them.

Last edited:

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score

Blane Keim for bad coaching hires, but Mikey B has a lot to do with that.
But Cards aren’t lacking in playoff talent.

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Blane Keim for bad coaching hires, but Mikey B has a lot to do with that.
But Cards aren’t lacking in playoff talent.
Give or take, I would keep Kliff and get a GM he wants than the other way around. Keim got a more than a fair shot and all he has one playoff win in 8 years and no playoffs in 5 plus years counting now.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't believe that Kliff watches film on opposing defenses and game plans to beat them. It's the same crap every single week. Short passes to Larry Fitzgerald and long passes to no names. Runs up the middle into a pile with Drake. Murray and Hopkins making plays on occasion.

Meanwhile you can tell the opposing coaches do their research on us and exploit every weakness in the screen game, run game, and TE pass game.

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is 100% on Mikey B. Watching Tampa dismantle the Lions this morning was upsetting as all the shots on the sidelines still the same crew winning games. MB getting too big for his britches and letting ego get the best of him and running Bruce out of town.