Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 12-26-2020

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The refs should have never called that a fumble. You would think the damn tea going for the playoffs would get a call and not the ******** terrible 4-10 team

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you defense for stepping up. We have GOT to get a TD here.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All of a sudden defense decides to play.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No mattering the call...There is just no excuse to be down to this 49er team that is literally decimated. We deserve to lose and clearly are not a playoff worthy team. It’s a joke. This team is a joke on many levels. Very disheartening. On a good note I don’t think KK has congratulated a 49er in their performance in game yet.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great stand by the defense but this is getting ridiculous. Literally every close play has gone their way. His shin was down but it's not enough to overturn, whatever they called live was going to be upheld

Cmon offense

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love how when your down 8 in a crucial game late in the 3rd and your QB is sat on the sideline like he's waiting for a bus.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
guys like you make me laugh. You’d rather go 0-16 and be able to say SEE I TOLD YOU SOOOO!!! Rather the team win.

what a miserable life
I’m pretty sure everyone wants to see us make the playoffs. The problem is KK fans find no fault with him when he has plenty to go around. Whoooo-rah were fun to watch. Can’t win meaningless games, but we’re fun. Caldwell and Marvin Lewis were fired for this reason and some of us are ready for a change

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Dan Arnold has been outstanding today.

Dan Arnold should be in the same car VJ is put into, but should NOT get a bottle of water.
Welp. How many times has a team started 6-2 and missed the playoffs? Even with the new 7th playoff spot we can’t make it. What a joke of a team

A firing offense. Clean house.