Merry Christmas to my ASFN family

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What was everyone top gift? Mine was a ps5 disc console! And some dope cards gear murray Jersey

While my I had many presents, my real gifts were plentiful. It is indeed a wonderful life

#1. A happy marriage. I am more in love with my wife than ever.
#2. An amazing 5 year old despite us both being old. I get to see the holidays through her eyes
#3. All of us are healthy and COVID free despite not the best conditions.
#4. A job I love that has prospered during these difficult times
#5. Friends of excellent character
#6. I love my extended family, especially my wife's family. My in laws are awesome.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
#7. Most of you on this board are not a pain in my ass :lol:

Meh c’mon brother, I can start listing the pains in the ass right now... but it is Christmas, so I will abstain from any shots, be it direct or passive aggressively (like my favorite pain in the ass on the board)...

I’m only 45, but my family thinks I’m in my 80’s (I drive 1-5 mph under the speed limit, save the bacon grease in a container, and wake up well before the roosters). Each morning I have a routine: slow bending my joints, take a piss, make sure I don’t miss a step down the staircase, start the coffee, spark a cigarette, check my email, check my texts, check ASFN. You guys are pretty much family to me!

hope you all had a good Christmas and your family’s are well!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Redbirds fans
Been a tough year,,, yesterday was my first day back to work from Covid..... the second time I’ve had it..... trust me when I say it hits harder the second time around.
This was a horrible year..... but I never lost work like so many have.
I caught Covid twice and so did my 76 year old mother..... but nobody close to us died from the disease like so many have.
2020 was a rough year and I didn’t get to see my granddaughter in person due to Covid and divorce.... but whenever I think of her I remember her laughing at my jokes or blushing as she says “ I love you grandpa “ over FaceTime

2020 sucked in so many ways but somewhere along the way I started letting all the little poo slide off.

I survived Covid twice... found out I have a heart problem that ain’t gonna kill me today.... I have a job that keeps me working through the pandemic.... the most amazing little girl in the world calls me grandpa.... and with just the smallest amount of good fortune the Redbirds are gonna make the playoffs....
For 2020 the big picture suxx.... but I live within the details..... and when I look at it from the little things.... the truth is 2020 wasn’t a bad year despite save mart being sold out of charmin all through April.

there are lots of things to be grateful for cards fans..... lots of uncollected love..... lots of beautiful moments
I am happy to call you guys friends.
Merry Christmas to you, I hope you continue to collect your beautiful moments even when the world around you is trying to steal your joy.... with luck the coming years will be easier to navigate

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave