Gardeck injury

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably a strain that just causes him too much discomfort to play with.. but crappy he couldn't finish out a strong year with only a few games left. He'll be back ready to go next year.. Rest well gardecky!

Based on this quote, you appear to be correct of a ligament sprain vs. tear.

"With Dennis, he's such a tough guy, we were kind of exploring every option to get him out there," Kingsbury said. "It doesn't appear it'll work out so he'll be put on IR."

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we make it to the second round, then he can. They changed the rule this year that if you go on IR, you only need to be on it for 21 days prior to returning.

Good to know. Thanks!

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Vance joseph better have a plan because gardeck was a difference make on money downs.

And then that play where he can all the way from the back side to track the rb down for the tackle.......

If you had 11 players with that sort of energy on your defenses, you will win a championship

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I'm following this thread in the hopes I will find out what the actual injury is.......

Too bad for Dennis. The epitome of a guy everyone roots for.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Based on this quote, you appear to be correct of a ligament sprain vs. tear.

"With Dennis, he's such a tough guy, we were kind of exploring every option to get him out there," Kingsbury said. "It doesn't appear it'll work out so he'll be put on IR."

A ligament strain is a "partial" tear a fraying that heals naturally.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose