Merry Christmas to my ASFN family

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What was everyone top gift? Mine was a ps5 disc console! And some dope cards gear murray Jersey

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
What was everyone top gift? Mine was a ps5 disc console! And some dope cards gear murray Jersey

Chicago cardinals hoodie. My daughter knows I love the 47 championship logo. So I now have a t-shirt and this with that logo. Freak's people out when they see 1947 champion's on my t-shirt and that we once played in the windy city.

You must be registered for see images attach

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Chicago cardinals hoodie. My daughter knows I love the 47 championship logo. So I now have a t-shirt and this with that logo. Freak's people out when they see 1947 champion's on my t-shirt and that we once played in the windy city.

Omg that is awesome ill have to try find one of those!! I also got a sick black shirt with hopkins on it

Was a cards xmas well hope tom is also.... lol

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Awesome! We are the oldest professional football franchise and are established way before what the NFL attributes to us with the founding of their own league