2020-21 Around the NBA Thread

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen stories about it but I can't see it. He's too ball dominant doesn't fit the Warriors MO

I haven't even heard rumors about it but the Warriors are known to wheel and deal. Both Curry and Harden can shoot and distribute. The big problem is the Rockets would probably want Klay Thompson unless they get desperate.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The season has started. Wouldn't they have already "bit"?

If the Rockets trade demands go down and if Harden expands his list of preferred teams who knows. At a certain point a lot of teams will want to be players.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've seen stories about it but I can't see it. He's too ball dominant doesn't fit the Warriors MO

neither do Oubre or Wiggins. Didn’t Harden lead the league in assist a few years ago? He’s more than capable of being a playmaker that’s just not what they ask him to do in Houston

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to admit I haven't followed the story why does Harden want to be traded?

They've basically given him everything he wanted, a coach who emphasized scoring and put defense on the backburner, a coach who let him have the ball nonstop. When that didn't work they traded for Westbrook who was buddies with harden, when that didn't work they traded Westbrook. So does he not like Silas?

because he’s a bitch who has zero self-awareness or accountability.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Somebody will bite. Harden has tremendous talent. I don't want to see him going to a team ready to take the next step like the Mavericks.

I can't see any way that would happen.

Dallas doesn't have anything worth a crap to trade for him, and he would be a terrible fit there even if they did.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't see any way that would happen.

Dallas doesn't have anything worth a crap to trade for him, and he would be a terrible fit there even if they did.

I only mentioned the Mavericks because they are a team the Suns need to beat. The addition of Harden would make any team better if they don't have to part with core players. Harden can be almost any kind of player a team wants him to be.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I only mentioned the Mavericks because they are a team the Suns need to beat. The addition of Harden would make any team better if they don't have to part with core players. Harden can be almost any kind of player a team wants him to be.
You do know the kind of assets Houston would demand back, right? Why are you so scared? Any team he goes to won’t be much better and likely would be decimated of talent.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You do know the kind of assets Houston would demand back, right? Why are you so scared? Any team he goes to won’t be much better and likely would be decimated of talent.

Houston may have to settle for less than they want. If things spiral downward a trade could look a lot like the Porzingis trade plus a boatload of draft picks. I'm only talking about the trade and not teams.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Harden to Denver had me concerned briefly because they have the youth and picks to pull off a deal without decimating their roster but few teams do, like Chap alluded to.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Houston may have to settle for less than they want. If things spiral downward a trade could look a lot like the Porzingis trade plus a boatload of draft picks. I'm only talking about the trade and not teams.

i was going to mention that the Mavs should give up KP. They shed him of his injured body, on the upside the Rockets have a mobile guy to pair next to Cousins and Wall.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was going to mention that the Mavs should give up KP. They shed him of his injured body, on the upside the Rockets have a mobile guy to pair next to Cousins and Wall.

I don't want to even think about Harden in Dallas.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Rockets shoulda kept Russ. Now gonna lose Harden too. Shame
Too bad Harden cares more about partying with rappers over his NBA career

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Utah wins big good that Suns have played them in preseason. Josh Jackson with 19 points for Detroit, but Oubre played terrible. Will take Cam and Bridges any day of the week. Lakers lost Suns Win Suns Win.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please no Portland for James Harden.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Josh Jackson looks like a different player. Shooting the three with a nice stroke. Slowed down his game. Maybe that kid turned a corner.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson