NFC Offensive player of the week award goes to Kyler Murray

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
No doubt he earned it with his performance. I'd still rather he hadn't gotten the honor, because we need him to stay firmly grounded. I can't say what happened with him to play so poorly for several weeks, but it's been opined that it was a mental thing. I just want him to keep his head out of the clouds and stay focused, so we can have more of these types of games.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
No doubt he earned it with his performance. I'd still rather he hadn't gotten the honor, because we need him to stay firmly grounded. I can't say what happened with him to play so poorly for several weeks, but it's been opined that it was a mental thing. I just want him to keep his head out of the clouds and stay focused, so we can have more of these types of games.
The biggest difference I saw was he threw far fewer passes off his back foot. He took the time in the pocket, to plant his leg and snap some passes. If he can continue to build his mechanics, he will just get better and better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I have used the site so little this year I just forgot to pull it myself.

Any site that has Kirk Cousins in the top 10 QBs is idiotic. He has 8 TDs, 7 INTs, and 2 Fumbles so more turnovers than TDs. His completion percentage is #21 in the league, 5% lower than Kyler. He is #20 in yardage. Their site is moronic this year

You must be registered for see images attach

Ryan Fitzpatricks run grade is close to Kyler's.

@BritCard @scandalous_b

This is why PFF is trash. Straight trash.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Just my opinion but I think the Lions game shook him up, and that's why he was dinking and dunking so much against the Panthers.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think the game plan was better. We came out running the rock instead of throwing WR screens. That I believe put the jets on their heals, we have not done that this year.

Kyler has to run vs Dallas. The interior of their line is pretty weak and he has to stop their talented edge guys pinning their ears back by worrying them about run.