Does anyone else find it it odd.....

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I’m way late to this thread, but I knew I saw that the other day (really could believe my eyes) and I wondered WTF too... I’m with you on this @Shane - completely inappropriate. Idgaf if it’s my brother who scored- I’m not going to say a whole word until the games over. Very weird and odd situation (spare me the “I recruited him” bs).

unorthodox. Just like his game management.

I wonder if his lazy eyes are actually a sign of a deeper problem in his cranium (which im not even trying to be cute; and legitimately wonder if he’s off center).

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m way late to this thread, but I knew I saw that the other day (really could believe my eyes) and I wondered WTF too... I’m with you on this @Shane - completely inappropriate. Idgaf if it’s my brother who scored- I’m not going to say a whole word until the games over. Very weird and odd situation (spare me the “I recruited him” bs).

I wonder if his lazy eyes are actually a sign of a deeper problem in his cranium (which im not even trying to be cute; and legitimately wonder if he’s off center).
Great minds buddy

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

aaaaaaand, that last paragraph is the swing towards the other side of the KK stupidity spectrum.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great point
Do you think bill bellichik does that?

no. Neither does Andy Reid, Mike Tomlin, Pete Carroll, Sean Payton or McVay. Anyone who says otherwise is on the KK can do no wrong side of the stupidity spectrum.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought it odd myself, and kiddingly cussed KK out under my breath. But, then again, I came from a generation of athletes that never said a word to the opposition before, during, or after a game. They went their way & I went mine. 2 minutes after KK’s gesture, I had completely forgotten about it. Forgetting is also a part of my generation:D

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
they’ll also bend over backwards to defend him.

come on Krang, this absolutely is NOT a BIG deal, but to not be able to admit it’s a little weird seeing your head coach smiling and fist bumping with the opponent who just scored a TD against his own team in the heat of the playoff race, is defensive in the extreme.

If you listen to what people who actually work in the NFL say, this isn't a big deal at all, and is actually quite normal.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you listen to what people who actually work in the NFL say, this isn't a big deal at all, and is actually quite normal.
Lmao no it’s not.... and you have nothing of any kind of proof that shows headcoaches congratulating walking down the sideline and fist bumping other players scoring against their own team congratulating them in a tight game. In a playoff race. That just doesn’t happen EVER! Never ever never... lol.... you saying it’s normal might be the most laughable thing ever... wow

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There are some people here that would defend anything.

Who ever saw a HC congratulate an opposing player in game? Granted the TD wasn't confirmed at this point but still, you save that crap for after the game.

No ifs or buts.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There are some people here that would defend anything.

Who ever saw a HC congratulate an opposing player in game? Granted the TD wasn't confirmed at this point but still, you save that crap for after the game.

No ifs or buts.
The thread was made to listen different opinions I guess
Or u think has been made to have all the users aligned with the same opinion?
Here there're someone, in this virtual thing, who doesn't accept other opinions and they think they are always right, not the right attitude at all
What has been customary doesn't mean is right
At the end of the day we talk about sport

Last edited:

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Here's the question you have to ask yourself: "What would Darnell Dockett do" in that situation?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Lmao no it’s not.... and you have nothing of any kind of proof that shows headcoaches congratulating walking down the sideline and fist bumping other players scoring against their own team congratulating them in a tight game. In a playoff race. That just doesn’t happen EVER! Never ever never... lol.... you saying it’s normal might be the most laughable thing ever... wow

Do you have proof that it doesn't happen?

This is such a whiny argument. Kliff has known this kid for years and is close with him reportedly. Are you this insecure?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll never understand why people can’t just say... “yeah, that’s weird” and just move on.

Is it weird, sure. People in this thread are taking a much harsher stance than 'this is weird' though. That's the issue.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I figured it out, Kliff went into full recruiting mode and getting in early on wanting to pry Ward from the Eagles. Anyone here aware of Ward's contract specs, because he who would look better in Cardinal red and Isabella in Kelly green... where he could become even more invisible on the turf lol

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I figured it out, Kliff went into full recruiting mode and getting in early on wanting to pry Ward from the Eagles. Anyone here aware of Ward's contract specs, because he who would look better in Cardinal red and Isabella in Kelly green... where he could become even more invisible on the turf lol
I said that earlier...Ward looks to be a FA soon....and comps well with Kirk...could be a good get in the off-season...Better than AI, for sure.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When your HC in the middle of a close hard fought game that your team is trying to win? Makes a point to go all the way down the sideline and dab a WR in celebration/congratulate after he scores a TD on your team? Seems odd to me and not something I would think your players or fans want to see???? I don’t care if he knows him and has a “recruiting history” or not it should be saved for after the game at midfield. If they are that close that’s what ore game and post game is for. I’m sure they hugged it out.

You must be registered for see images attach

I Don't Really Care Do U?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson