Does anyone else find it it odd.....

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
mean have you ever seen it done before? Staying in your spot where you belong as a head coach and not walking all the way down to the EZ to dab a member of the other team who just scored on you isn’t being a dick... lol

Did any of our players say it made them mad? No. So why are you so butthurt?

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
They didn’t and it wasn’t.

But very convenient that your “evidence” can’t actually be presented.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did any of our players say it made them mad? No. So why are you so butthurt?

you don’t know that it wasn’t... lol clearly you are in a minority position here... so I don’t feel off having this opinion... lol

oh and big difference between being butt hurt and finding something extremely odd...

You probably think all this would be ok too dont ya? I’m sure due to KW history with the Steeler organization that after Harrison’s TD int return at half KW ran down to congratulate him prior to heading into the locker room. Oh and of course running to Santonio Holmes and dabbing him after catching the game winning TD... because ya know history and sportsmanship. Lol...

weird how nobody says they would defend this hypothetical situation...

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I remember many posters in this board saying we shouldn’t even be cordial to other fans when they are in Our stadium.... saying we should make it miserable so they don’t want to come back that we’re too nice.... Now some think it’s ok to celebrate with the other team scoring on you with your HC in your own house..... lol

See I know I have said things like that, and even I caught myself thinking "well maybe they are longtime friends"... but you know what? You're right. Give him props at the presser even if you want - mid game is weird at BEST.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
They didn’t and it wasn’t.

But very convenient that your “evidence” can’t actually be presented.
We're not in a court of law, nobody is saying they have evidence of anything. But in the context of nanner nanner, nor do you.

It was just brought up in the context of "I find it odd". Some will agree and some won't. As an FOG I find it odd in that old school dudes would never do that, now the younger generation might find it appropriate. Nobody is right and nobody is wrong. It's just an opinion.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're not in a court of law, nobody is saying they have evidence of anything. But in the context of nanner nanner, nor do you.

It was just brought up in the context of "I find it odd". Some will agree and some won't. As an FOG I find it odd in that old school dudes would never do that, now the younger generation might find it appropriate. Nobody is right and nobody is wrong. It's just an opinion.

nahhhh were right lol

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

This is exactly what it is. This is actually a bit common to me from the high-school & college level so I didn’t get mad at all. If you’re 40+, I could see why one would get mad at this. No shot, but that’s just how it is.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know, I love this aspect of kk, congratulating with his college player, is a sportive thing, doesn't change or alter the score
Is an example of sporty attitude, something rare

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is exactly what it is. This is actually a bit common to me from the high-school & college level so I didn’t get mad at all. If you’re 40+, I could see why one would get mad at this. No shot, but that’s just how it is.
Fair enough... but KK is over 40 :)

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
No offense taken and exactly why I worded my take in that fashion. I am old, fat, and bald...:biglaugh:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fair enough... but KK is over 40 :)
But looks 30 ;)

But KK also knows a lot more about the younger generation. Couldn’t see someone like Vic Fangio doing this(understandably). Doesn’t bother me regardless & I agree with Juza, I love this aspect of KK.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Come on @phillycard i know you gotta have an opinion lol

Shane, I'm 1000 percent in agreement good brother. I'm glad I didn't see that happen. I was too busy slamming a drink glass in my back yard at our inability to get off of the field. Camaraderie on the field is expected, a pat on the helmet, etc, but flat out dapping an opponent on a TD. No place in the game. I'm sorry.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, Patrick Peterson dapped up Nuk when we played the Texans years ago, after he took him to school. I seem to recall blowing a gasket at that time. LOL!

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

lol I’m not making the butthurt claim masquerading as “isn’t that odd” so I don’t need evidence!

I have more respect for my elders than to assume it’s old school to be such a sensitive baby to harmless interaction with opponents.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Excellent use of double nanner :lmao:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
lol I’m not making the butthurt claim masquerading as “isn’t that odd” so I don’t need evidence!

I have more respect for my elders than to assume it’s old school to be such a sensitive baby to harmless interaction with opponents.

Are you doing the message board equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling "lalalala" while conveying every meanie-sounding words you can contrive?

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you doing the message board equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling "lalalala" while conveying every meanie-sounding words you can contrive?
Lol you had to actually ask? :)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It one thing to see a player give a five to another player. They're all in the same union and all understand the rigors it takes on your body to play this game

How do you feel seeing your coach do that if you're the DB that just got toasted for a TD. Not good for the locker room. IMO

I don't really care either way.

Reaction score
mean have you ever seen it done before? Staying in your spot where you belong as a head coach and not walking all the way down to the EZ to dab a member of the other team who just scored on you isn’t being a dick... lol

No big deal imo. You see opposing players help one of our players up every now & then. Much ado about nothing.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Eh, Claiming intense polarization on the board, and then choosing something as meaningless as this to argue... feels more like looking for a fight and reveling in said polarization than anything else.

GIANT NOTHING BURGER.