Next weeks game....On Prime only?

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Didn't know this. Sucks for me. I won't be home till later in day. Can't record.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
If it isn't on Fox or CBS, it will likely be on ABC. If it isn't, just sign up for a 14 day free trial of Amazon Prime.

It is so weird that people don't have Amazon Prime right now. I just assume everyone has it.

I have Amazon Prime and I'm still confused. Is there an Amazon prime channel? I have Amazon prime video on my roku TV, but don't think that's airing it.

Great stuff available on prime video by the way.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
It sucks that in order to watch this game, I have to sign up for a Prime membership...and then I get to watch it on a freaking computer, and not our regular TV. @(#(*#^#&!^#!_!!!!! Geez, I HATE, HATE, HATE Amazon, and everything they stand for!!!

And to pay almost $300 for Sunday Ticket, SPECIFICALLY to watch the Cards, and now to have a game NOT available to watch without signing up for a crap streaming service I have ZERO interest in....well, needless to say I'm rather angry.

:nono:

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have Amazon Prime and I'm still confused. Is there an Amazon prime channel? I have Amazon prime video on my roku TV, but don't think that's airing it.

Amazon Prime Video is where the game will be. They had another game the other week and I went on Prime Video and was able to watch the game. Hope this helps.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

IF you have Amazon Prime on your Roku then you can get the game they will have big banners for it. We watch Prime all the time it's very much like Netflix or Hulu in that regard.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IF you have Amazon Prime on your Roku then you can get the game they will have big banners for it. We watch Prime all the time it's very much like Netflix or Hulu in that regard.

Forgot to say it's just an app on the Roku, it will prompt you to login with your Amazon Prime info and then you're in.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
If it isn't on Fox or CBS, it will likely be on ABC. If it isn't, just sign up for a 14 day free trial of Amazon Prime.

It is so weird that people don't have Amazon Prime right now. I just assume everyone has it.
I have Prime and can watch the game, but it’s still total BS that I can’t record it if I can’t watch it right that moment

OP
OP
P

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It sucks that in order to watch this game, I have to sign up for a Prime membership...and then I get to watch it on a freaking computer, and not our regular TV. @(#(*#^#&!^#!_!!!!! Geez, I HATE, HATE, HATE Amazon, and everything they stand for!!!

And to pay almost $300 for Sunday Ticket, SPECIFICALLY to watch the Cards, and now to have a game NOT available to watch without signing up for a crap streaming service I have ZERO interest in....well, needless to say I'm rather angry.

Totally agree. This blows.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

At Age 81, I want to simplify my life/not complicate it. Just give me the channels and let me select what I want (I'll even pay). But the hoops they make you jump thru is hardly worth the effort.

OP
OP
P

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At Age 81, I want to simplify my life/not complicate it. Just give me the channels and let me select what I want (I'll even pay). But the hoops they make you jump thru is hardly worth the effort.

Agreed. When I am at my son or daughter's house I am lost. Streaming this and streaming that. I have to get one of my grandkids to navigate the remote for me.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
you can sign up for a 30 day free trial of Prime and get the game if need be

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can watch prime on regular TV and the game will be on a local broadcast in arizona

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score

Jeff Gollin! my original Cards Corner friend from back in the 1990s. Hope all is going well for you and your family!!! -Tim in NJ

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought prime was cool watch it a ton on my ps5 with nice tv

Lol cards better win no crap the bed vs 49ers watck out for akouk

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Well streaming is just where everything is headed, I've streamed everything for the past 3-4 years, I have streaming devices everywhere lol, it is new and can take alittle to learn & get used to but it's worth because the amount of content available for so cheap is limitless

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I agree it's bogus that you (and I in the past) pay for Sunday Ticket to get ALL the games, then the NFL sells the rights to SOME of the games to someone else, and you don't get those!

But, Amazon Prime is not a "crap" streaming service - it's really quite good. And you can sign up for a free temporary Amazon Prime membership (just remember to cancel in a couple weeks). And if you have any recent smart TV, or a Roku, Chromecast, or FireStick, or the like, you should be able to watch directly from your TV, or worst cast, sign in and start streaming on your computer or phone, then cast the game to your TV. For those of us who have "cut the cord", this is second nature and no big deal.

I get your resentment for having to go through this rigamarole... just trying to bring your blood pressure down! :)

...dave

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have Prime and can watch the game, but it’s still total BS that I can’t record it if I can’t watch it right that moment
If you have Prime, you don't have to "record" anything - everything that has ever aired is available to watch any time afterward.

...dave

EDIT: Looks as though live events may only be available for 2 hours after the conclusion of the event! :madarms:

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
FYI, if you like Amazon Prime streaming, never buy a Vizio smart TV. For years it was moody at best and impossible to get to work at worst. Often it takes 10 minutes or so of turning on and off and exiting to get it to start, and even longer to get the subtitles working. Now, I like Vizio otherwise, but here's the rub: I discovered Amazon stopped supporting upgrades to their platform on Vizio TVs. Oof! That explained it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson