The Cards may not win another game this season.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Knew we win at least a game because of OP.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As frustrated as I was with that game and the O not really stepping on their throats, it was great to get off the Schneider and Back in control of our own destiny for a playoff spot.

we got yardage today... let’s add points to that next week and get this O confident and rolling again.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
As frustrated as I was with that game and the O not really stepping on their throats, it was great to get off the Schneider and Back in control of our own destiny for a playoff spot.

we got yardage today... let’s add points to that next week and get this O confident and rolling again.

Amen. Super stoked we won and the Vikes didn't. Hopeful we can keep the momentum going next week. Disappointed that we're relying almost totally on defensive momentum. Despairing that KK can coach his way out of a wet paper bag.

I mean, we aren't going anywhere, but I'm glad we have a winning record again and that we have a shot at the playoffs still.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean, we aren't going anywhere, but I'm glad we have a winning record again and that we have a shot at the playoffs still.

Isn't the playoffs going somewhere? Not saying we will or not, but we have 2 very winnable games that puts us at 9-7 and a very good shot at it.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I'll clarify, as I wasn't clear before. I don't think we'll go anywhere in the playoffs if we get there.

No problem. I could see us flaming out losing 30-7 , losing a close game, or winning a close 24-21 game. This team is so inconsistent, it really is hard to tell.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Isn't the playoffs going somewhere? Not saying we will or not, but we have 2 very winnable games that puts us at 9-7 and a very good shot at it.
Maybe 3 winnable games. One thing I haven't heard mentioned is this. Let's say the Rams have no playoff positioning to gain by beating us so they rest all their starters or most of them?

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Maybe 3 winnable games. One thing I haven't heard mentioned is this. Let's say the Rams have no playoff positioning to gain by beating us so they rest all their starters or most of them?
Best case is they're playing for the division title and we best them straight up. I know that means giving the she hawks the title but that would give us confidence and momentum going into the playoffs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose