Wk 15- Philadelphia Eagles @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 2020

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
with a gimmick QB. And still a game back of the defending champions.

ANYTHING is arguable. You can argue Donald Trump just won four more years, but you’d still be wrong and look foolish doing so.
I get what you meant & yea KC been the best team in the league but you really helped him out with this post if anything lmao

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The dreaded Cards favored by -6 to -6.5

I think the last times we were that favored were against the Lions and Dolphins. TBF the Jets was like -7 I think.

If you get pressure up the middle Jalen will bail to his right. Just watch the LSU vs. OU game or any game he struggled with in college. The thing is he is capable of throwing well on the run. Just dont let him get comfortable going against 3 man rushes as well.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give me a freaking break.

Arguably meaning that if they aren't the best team in the league, then they are 2nd or 3rd.

You are missing the point of my post while trying to argue semantics. You could argue that is just as foolish.

Lol... okay. Keep telling yourself any serious football person would call the Taysom Hill Saints a better team than the Chiefs. Throw in the fact that the Saints have proven themselves playoff pretenders the last three years, always underachieving and your statement is even more laughable.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this is one of those pull your hair out high scoring affairs where we pull it out at the end, but not before the Cardinals take off two years of all of our lives.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol... okay. Keep telling yourself any serious football person would call the Taysom Hill Saints a better team than the Chiefs. Throw in the fact that the Saints have proven themselves playoff pretenders the last three years, always underachieving and your statement is even more laughable.

Yeah there is no dominant NFC team but the Chefs are clearly the best team in football

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Whatever you say oh wise one.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatever you say oh wise one.

it really doesn’t to take anyone wise to say the Chiefs are hands down better than the Taysum Hill lead Saints team.

I swear to God, you won’t die if you just said... yeah... that was a misstatement. Amongst the best in the league definitely? Sure. but there’s literally no argument to make that the Saints are better than the Chiefs.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
it really doesn’t to take anyone wise to say the Chiefs are hands down better than the Taysum Hill lead Saints team.

I swear to God, you won’t die if you just said... yeah... that was a misstatement. Amongst the best in the league definitely? Sure. but there’s literally no argument to make that the Saints are better than the Chiefs.
Everybody knows the Jets are the best team in football!
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
As much as it pains me to say this Golden has trouble with this as well. I just hope VJ is working on his speech to both of them right now. Slow the pass rush and keep contain. Hurts in the pocket doesn't scare me as much.
They should watch tape of what worked against kyler.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’d play max contain and then blitz the hell outta the A gap with Simmons over and over again. Play for Jalen scrambling back and to the right to escape. I’d also feint an outside budda blitz and then stunt him into the middle with wide outside contain to the side he’s coming from.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

People see things differently. You clearly see them much better. I didn't. I said arguably and someone in also came to my defense on it as well. So cool.

You want me to say it was a misstatement, fine. Enjoy your semantic victory.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I think this is one of those pull your hair out high scoring affairs where we pull it out at the end, but not before the Cardinals take off two years of all of our lives.
Well that's a given. I know I've cost my family years off their lives by making them all cardinals fans.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I remember Lamar Jackson dominating us last year...

Hurts isnt Lamar fast, but Vance better have an answer for QB runs.

Actually we do have an answer. We drafted Simmons.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I remember Lamar Jackson dominating us last year...

Hurts isnt Lamar fast, but Vance better have an answer for QB runs.

Actually we do have an answer. We drafted Simmons.
Why you use ellipses marks so much

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NFC

1. Packers (10-3) Owns the head-to-head tiebreaker over New Orleans.

2. Saints (10-3) Clinched a playoff berth

3. Rams (9-4) Leads the division and owns the head-to-head tiebreaker over Seahawks.

4. Washington (6-7) One-game lead the NFC East.

5. Seahawks (9-4) First in the wild card race.

6. Buccaneers (8-5) Two games behind the Saints in the NFC South.

7. Cardinals (7-6) One-game lead for the final wild card.

8. Vikings (6-7) One game behind for the wild card.

9. Bears (6-7) One game behind for the wild card.

10. Lions (5-8) Two games behind for the wild card.

11. 49ers (5-8) Two games behind for the wild card.

12. Giants (5-8) Still not out of it in the NFC East.

13. Eagles (4-8-1) Still not out of it in the NFC East.

14. Cowboys (4-9) Still not out of it in the NFC East.

15. Falcons (4-9) Mathematically eliminated.

16. Panthers (4-9) No realistic chance in the wild card race.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score