Haason Reddick.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome game following up a solid season so far.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I post here what I just wrote in the game thread

How did this organization, arians staff more specifically did so poorly regarding reddick best position, take him out from the natural position
Did they assume he was too undersized to play OLB in 3/4 defense
The nfl showed already how some speedy guys even around 240 lb can be effective
Von Miller
Shaquille barret
Dee Ford

At least we could have giving him the 5year option and now they should just tag him

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Humph and Reddick getting second contracts is good for Keim. He’ll be back

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I see keim tagging Reddick and solving some cap issues extending Jones for 2 more year
Getting a pass rusher in round 2 or 3
Cb should be the first pick even if I would like the freak of Pitts in our offense

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I see keim tagging Reddick and solving some cap issues extending Jones for 2 more year
Getting a pass rusher in round 2 or 3
Cb should be the first pick even if I would like the freak of Pitts in our offense
I still think we should pass-rusher round 1. After that round, OG & CB comes into play.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
"Haason Reddick set a new franchise record for sacks in a game with five as he led the way in our victory over the Giants."

Could have made a lot of money betting on that one.

Good for Reddick.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Let's see what happens in next 3 weeks. Bucs franchised Barrett after career year maybe ARZ does the same. They could draft a pass rushing DL if they retain Reddick and keep one of either Golden or Kennard and have Gardeck for a solid 2 deep at OLB.

Maybe ARZ franchises Jones next year if he has a bounce back 2021 so they can wait and see if Reddick is legit next year or if he was just a one year wonder.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I still think we should pass-rusher round 1. After that round, OG & CB comes into play.
I remember of u saying CB should he the first pick, i Dont know what make u change your mind
I hope wasn't p21 performance today

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I remember of u saying CB should he the first pick, i Dont know what make u change your mind
I hope wasn't p21 performance today
lol man you literally quoted a post of me saying go EDGE 1st round in the 2021 Draft Target thread like 2 days ago