Cardinals at Giants gameday thread 12-13-20

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hasoon Reddick sets a Franchise Record ... now he can state he 100% was drafted in the right round.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't want Reddick getting garbage time sacks!

Driving his price up.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yay!! Good win for the Cards!! :) The defense was impressive. :) The offense was not. :p

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
If we can clean the execution up on offense and this defense plays like this, we can make some noise in the playoffs. We’ll see.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Reddick just has the perfect body lean for passrushing he gets his shoulder under the OL and takes the corner so well now

I'll say it again.

Imagine if he'd been doing that 4 years. Now we're in a position where we declined his 5th year and have to pay him based on 1 year of production.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Giants really suck but I'll take it. Great job by the D and Nugent!

that sucky team was in a 4 game win streak and playing better football than we have in a month! Including just handling Seattle in Seattle, say what you want it was an early east coast game for us which is usually not good! We came and played solid all day while some frustration is expected with the strange playcalling and dumb penalties we still dominated them! Quality W no matter how you look at it!

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How did this organization, arians staff more specifically did so poorly regarding reddick best position, take him out from the natural position
Did they assume he was too undersized to play OLB in 3/4 defense
The nfl showed already how some speedy guys even around 240 lb can be effective
Von Miller
Shaquille barret
Dee Ford

At least we could have giving him the 5year option and now they should just tag him

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll say it again.

Imagine if he'd been doing that 4 years. Now we're in a position where we declined his 5th year and have to pay him based on 1 year of production.

Yeah he was playing out of position for sure but he's also just figured it out IMO.

Tough you don't want to overpay, Daniel Jones probably gave him another 2 million dollars a year by holding the ball too long today, but you don't want to let him go either. We went through this with Pace and we never got the good Calvin Pace, I don't want to do that again

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
At the end we never were really in problems and always in the lead in this game. NY came from a 4 game winning streak, looked great against the seachickens so we made them look like very pedastrian and bad.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave