Kliff sticking with Zane

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
here is hoping for some serious reversion to the mean for Zane.........

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
"...and he'll probably only choke away 2 or 3 more games for us this year. Sure, we won't make the playoffs, but damn, we'll help this kid develop."

Kiem is probably out too.

Bidwill probably told Kiem to work with what he has and Bidwill will evaluate in the off season

Reaction score
Kiem is probably out too.

Bidwill probably told Kiem to work with what he has and Bidwill will evaluate in the off season

First of all there's no Kiem to be out too. Keim on the other hand is secure in his job. He isn't going anywhere. Neither is Kingsbury.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bring back the Cat man. Catanazaro was better. Well, maybe, who knows? They both weren't any good.

Catman missed a 20 yard FG to beat Seattle in OT back in the day. We should be able to at least TRY and do better than these punching bags.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
First of all there's no Kiem to be out too. Keim on the other is secure in his job. He isn't going anywhere. Neither is Kingsbury.
Agree, They both will be back for the 2021 season but could be on the hot seat if they blow this season.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Wait and see

You’re setting yourself up for a major disappointment if you think Kingsbury and Keim are going to be fired. You don’t hire a coach like Kliff and pull the plug after 2 seasons especially if the team has shown even the slightest improvement. It has. Not enough for some of us but that’s how Bidwill will look at it. Not to mention he has the built in excuse of COVID to fall back on. If anyone’s gone it will be Vance.

If the team doesn’t improve next season I believe we will see some changes. Especially with MB staring down the barrel of a massive extension for Kyler around the corner.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Just confirms to me that he is scared to fail. Back injury? Come on ur a kicker!
I don't know if it's a real injury, or not, but I do know that pretty much every leg muscle is tied into the back and core, so it's very plausible.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
So is this BS or the reason he was struggling? I mean he hasn't been on the injury report before unless I missed it. I think it's a message get better or else.
I could see a back injury causing him to come up short on the 47 harder against Seattle, not wanting to over extend...not sure how it factors into missing wide left/right, unless it's more of a tightness issue and he's trying to compensate and change his approach or follow through. Has anyone looked at film from last year and compared to this year, to see if he's doing anything different?

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You’re setting yourself up for a major disappointment if you think Kingsbury and Keim are going to be fired. You don’t hire a coach like Kliff and pull the plug after 2 seasons especially if the team has shown even the slightest improvement. It has. Not enough for some of us but that’s how Bidwill will look at it. Not to mention he has the built in excuse of COVID to fall back on. If anyone’s gone it will be Vance.

If the team doesn’t improve next season I believe we will see some changes. Especially with MB staring down the barrel of a massive extension for Kyler around the corner.

There is nothing about kliff to hold unto if your michael Bidwill.

When bidwill watches the chiefs and other offenses that move their too wr around and run rpos with their mobile qb he is wondering why that isn't happening with Kyler.

I believe bidwill wants to win a superbowl. I know he recognizes Kyler as a potential top 5 qb possibly best qb in the league

If kliff doesn't show really improvement in how he calls plays and runs this offense bidwill will send him packing

It's too obvious with how poorly the game planning and play calling has been

Christian kirks route tree,. Kingsbury has functionally wasted Kirk and what little value isabella had View media item 162

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
There is nothing about kliff to hold unto if your michael Bidwill.

When bidwill watches the chiefs and other offenses that move their too wr around and run rpos with their mobile qb he is wondering why that isn't happening with Kyler.

I believe bidwill wants to win a superbowl. I know he recognizes Kyler as a potential top 5 qb possibly best qb in the league

If kliff doesn't show really improvement in how he calls plays and runs this offense bidwill will send him packing

It's too obvious with how poorly the game planning and play calling has been

Christian kirks route tree,. Kingsbury has functionally wasted Kirk and what little value isabella had View media item 162

So fire Kliff and keep Keim? Only someone who’s desperate for the opportunity is going to sign up to be Keim’s next fall guy.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol thus didn't age well

Hope never see zane again in a cards uniform which saddens me i liked him at asu.... not sure what happened

Praying nugent performs bit better till cards find a younger kicker via draft fa

Best of luck to zane

Reaction score
I could see a back injury causing him to come up short on the 47 harder against Seattle, not wanting to over extend...not sure how it factors into missing wide left/right, unless it's more of a tightness issue and he's trying to compensate and change his approach or follow through. Has anyone looked at film from last year and compared to this year, to see if he's doing anything different?

I was going to say the same thing about the short kick. It definitely explains it. You just don't see a kick come up short like that. Especially with Zane's leg. He has a pretty strong leg & that was an average distance kick.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose