Blake Shelton-FTW

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My daughter used to have wife make her mayo sandwiches when she was little. I'll have to ask her if she still eats them. I'm a miracle whip guy. I don't mind mayo but the whip is king.

I grew up on miracle whip but never really liked it. I used mustard when everyone else used the whip, even to the point that I used to eat mustard sandwiches. I finally had my first taste of mayo in my late 20's and thought it was even worse than miracle whip. But after awhile, I grew to tolerate it in small amounts. It's too rich for me to eat much of it but a good BLT just cries out for it IMO.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Two things; Kewpie Mayonnaise is the best. Thank you, MSG.
Use mayo on the OUTSIDE of the bread when you make grilled cheese instead of butter.
If you don't eat peel n eat shrimp with comeback sauce as often as possible, you're not allowed to not like mayonnaise.
Cause you just don't know.
Wait, Thats three things.

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Mayonnaise = Moisture
Moisture is always the key missing ingredient.
With food and with sex.
If you're ever wondering what's missing.
It's moisture.
The word moist can be so good and so cringe worthy at the same time...haha

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
OK, so I had a bacon & mayo sandwich yesterday. It tasted good enough, but I found myself missing the "L" & "T". So I guess my take is "why bacon & mayo, without some lettuce & tomato? C'mon Blake Shelton! Surely you muster up the necessary energy to add the two missing ingredients to your BLT!"

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, so I had a bacon & mayo sandwich yesterday. It tasted good enough, but I found myself missing the "L" & "T". So I guess my take is "why bacon & mayo, without some lettuce & tomato? C'mon Blake Shelton! Surely you muster up the necessary energy to add the two missing ingredients to your BLT!"

I put lettuce and tomatoes on our ground beef tacos but I just call them tacos. Wendy's puts lettuce and tomatoes on their Dave's Double, guess what they call it? We made BLT's once and discovered the lettuce wasn't edible but we still called them BLT's.:)

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

ANSWER: The South. Its all fat and sugar down here. No balance of acid from the tomato, no crunch of iceberg lettuce for texture.

Fat and Sugar... Of course, theres always the classic tomato and mayo sandwich as well. why can't they get it right and just put em all together in one sandwich???

https://bittersoutherner.com/from-the-southern-perspective/food/how-to-make-and-eat-a-tomato-sandwich#:~:text=The battle is always between,were in Greenville, South Carolina.&text=To assemble the sandwich, slice,and pepper it to taste.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave