The Cards may not win another game this season.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
It’s funny when I had posters questioning me when I said we wouldn’t make the playoffs 3 weeks ago..... we suck
It's funny when I had posters questioning me when I said we wouldn't be a winning team with this model two years ago.... we suck

(not that you were one, just frustrated over getting ripped on for two years when people are admitting our "offensive genius" head coach is getting exposed, finally)

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
But as of today,
It's funny when I had posters questioning me when I said we wouldn't be a winning team with this model two years ago.... we suck

(not that you were one, just frustrated over getting ripped on for two years when people are admitting our "offensive genius" head coach is getting exposed, finally)
But as of today, neither of you are correct so why are claiming victory over the Cards' woes?

The6

All Star
Reaction score
That would result in a higher draft choice for Keim to blow.
If he's still here. Let's pray he's not. Bidwill would actually give this guy another shot of picking a top end talent? Please don't do that to us.....

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
But as of today,

But as of today, neither of you are correct so why are claiming victory over the Cards' woes?
If you feel good about the direction of this team where we stand today, you're blinded by rose colored glasses, or are just being optimistic for the sake of being optimistic.

We're a bad team. It begins with our GM's inability to draft any contributors, continues with his handpicked HC being better suited to coach high school ball, and ends with our tiny, raw QB not being challenged or effective when he does anything but runs on a broken play.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I was told if I used more exclamation points. My point gets across better. I wish I knew this 15 years ago . But we are an elite kicker from 9-3!!!!!!!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was told if I used more exclamation points. My point gets across better. I wish I knew this 15 years ago . But we are an elite kicker from 9-3!!!!!!!!

more exclamation points. Maybe that will make our GM finally find a kicker worth squat.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he's still here. Let's pray he's not. Bidwill would actually give this guy another shot of picking a top end talent? Please don't do that to us.....
Aren't they drinking buddies? He'll never be fired. Just promote Keim to a position where he will have the least input into player personnel, drafting and coaching hires. Bring in someone with a clue.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
If you feel good about the direction of this team where we stand today, you're blinded by rose colored glasses, or are just being optimistic for the sake of being optimistic.

We're a bad team. It begins with our GM's inability to draft any contributors, continues with his handpicked HC being better suited to coach high school ball, and ends with our tiny, raw QB not being challenged or effective when he does anything but runs on a broken play.
But a few short weeks ago you were saying how fun this is, you can't change sides of the fence and then claim victory. You're better than that. You been here a long time I was surprised when you became an optimist. Maybe you switching back to the darksiders will help us win...:beer:

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
But a few short weeks ago you were saying how fun this is, you can't change sides of the fence and then claim victory. You're better than that. You been here a long time I was surprised when you became an optimist. Maybe you switching back to the darksiders will help us win...:beer:
Well, I keep saying, up until the Kingsbury era, I've always been an optimist for this team. And I don't know what to tell you about changing sides. It doesn't work like, "well, we've turned a corner, I'll now always be a believer." The past few weeks I've been pretty silent about the whole thing, hoping we'd show some backbone and at least continue to control our destiny for the wild card spot, but now we don't.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
"Bad" teams aren't typically 6-6 with 4 games left. We certainly have had our share of "bad" teams.

We are in the toughest division in the NFL (2 teams represented in the last 2 Super Bowls). Carroll has been another 2 times.

Top 10 offense in pts/game is a high school ball coach level? Interesting.

Tiny, Raw QB is having historic performance this year (certainly nothing like we have ever seen by a QB we drafted).

I agree with you @Solar7. Some people look at life in different ways. #perspective

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
"Bad" teams aren't typically 6-6 with 4 games left. We certainly have had our share of "bad" teams.

We are in the toughest division in the NFL (2 teams represented in the last 2 Super Bowls). Carroll has been another 2 times.

Top 10 offense in pts/game is a high school ball coach level? Interesting.

Tiny, Raw QB is having historic performance this year (certainly nothing like we have ever seen by a QB we drafted).

I agree with you @Solar7. Some people look at life in different ways. #perspective
Sure, we're 6-6, but 6-6 on the back of a 3 game stretch of losses, and one hail mary away from being on a 5 game losing streak.

Sure, we're in the toughest division in the NFL, but the division isn't really our problem at the moment. We only have two losses from the "toughest division."

We're top 10 in offense, but quickly falling off a "Kliff" as far as that goes. You have to maintain momentum in this league, and our team is coming out bland, uninspired, and like we've been figured out.

Credit to Kyler, but he's also having major struggles after being shot out of a cannon early.

Just hard for me to maintain excitement during a huge backslide, with only 2 home games remaining, one against a team that lives here now.

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
The Cards home record under the current HC and QB dating back to last year is 5-8-1 and have been outscored 411 to 359.

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
On the bright side, the Cardinals have already beaten the Jets. So they won't suffer the ignobility of being the team that lost to the worst team in the league.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't get it, last year Baker Mayfield sucked way more than Murray this year, in his third year Baker Mayfield is one of the better QB in the league and probably will stay that way. He never was as good as Murray in his first two. So assuming that Murray can be better next year ... guys stop the hate. We lost 1 game because of our DC 2 by the kicker and 3 because our QB tanked ... Murray has a mid season sophomor slump.

It is what it is. We are still in the playoff picture, gosh that was all I wanted from the get go for season 2. if we somehow end up in the playoffs we are already ahead of the schedule.

And don't come with KC, Alex Smith was twice with them in the Playoffs before Mahomes took over, we were drafting #1 overall last year and we drafted in the top 10 this, we are going in the right direction. But if we win the next 3 and somehow Rams rest theire starters and we win that game as well, we have a good chance to play in Greenbay in the playoffs, and as anybody knows, we have a nice run against greenbay, even Josh Rosen won against GB in GB ...

And if not, this team was a 7-9 / 8-8 team before the hype started, and how we lost some games we seem like such a team. Now if they some how can win the next 3 games, they are already 9-6 and than ... everything is possible.

But till then stay calm and:

DON'T PANIC

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He needs to show progression, he has only shown regression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem wtih that is he's 4th in the NFL in touchdowns passing and rushing combined. I'm not saying he's not struggling he is, but he's still pretty good. And yes we can say he's put up stats against bad teams, so has everyone else.

again to me this year is 1984 all over again. I just hope it doesn't end the same way

TK421

Veteran
Reaction score
Look on the bright side, if we end up 6-10 it's technically an improvement from last season.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bring in someone with a clue
Why would you do something like that when that's not what you want? Keim is MBs perfect little fall guy puppet who he gets to boss around. I seriously doubt keim has the stones to speak up to MB if he strongly disagrees...and that's a huge issue imo.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man, I thought the eagles game and the giants game were going to be straight laughers. Now I'm scared stiff. Especially with the eagles naming Hurts as starter. Expect a Tua like performance from a fresh new QB who will elevate those bums to an inspired performance. I already see it!!