Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-6-20

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Have to look focus on one bright spot. We scored a bunch of points in the second half. Those can be the things that get you out of a slump. Murray's struggles are apparent. The line's limitations are apparent. Vance is Vance. Gotta see how this season plays out and then take a hard look at how we can get better. It will be interesting.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You can see the creativity offensively with the Rams and Chiefs. The NFL is a copy cat league, at this point let’s morph our offense into the best of the best from other teams. I’ve seen enough horizontal one yard passes for the rest of the year. I am fine with KK getting another year, but my patience with VJ is gone.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
On to the Giants & Metlife stadium. Last time this team was in dumps a trip to NJ launched 3 game winning streak. K1 vs Jones battling for playoff spots. Its time for our QB to prove he was worth the number 1 pick.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Don't look now but the Giants have won 4 in a row, including smacking up the Seahawks today.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On to the Giants & Metlife stadium. Last time this team was in dumps a trip to NJ launched 3 game winning streak. K1 vs Jones battling for playoff spots. Its time for our QB to prove he was worth the number 1 pick.

last time they went to the Meadowlands they played quite possibly the worst team in NFL history. Not as much of a gimme against a team that’s won four straight and moving towards a likely playoff berth by winning their division.

and before anyone says the Giants suck... they’re literally only 1 game worse than us.