Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-6-20

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don't really believe those 3 points will matter, do you??

no, but it’s still 3 points left on the field
Because Keim was content enough with a kicker who couldn’t hack it with the browns because he missed game big kicks, then watched him kick us in the balls in three games this year AND STILL MADE ZERO MOVE.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
C'mon man...He's got a made extra point today! There's hope!! :biglaugh:

DHop knew right away that not getting his foot down was going to cost us 3 points he knew Zane would miss, the whole team knew.

He's probably a great guy but it's in his head, I don't think Nugent is anything special but they gotta do something, this is just not fair to the rest of teh team

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
It would make the opening seconds of the second half slightly more interesting.

Don't the Rams get the ball to start the half? I honestly don't believe they would care if they had a 7 point or 4 point lead... They'll still put up a painstaking 8 minute drive, culminating in a rushing TD as Akers carries Reddick into the end zone again! ;)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Don't look now, but Andy Lee's aging leg needs to go too. He's now 3rd from the bottom in punting average, after being a stud at or near the top for most of his career. Maybe Keim can get a package deal on a new retread kicker & punter?
Yup. He’s about too. So our kicker sucks, our punter sucks and we have no return men. Awesome. Way to build special teams!

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Don't look now, but Andy Lee's aging leg needs to go too. He's now 3rd from the bottom in punting average, after being a stud at or near the top for most of his career. Maybe Keim can get a package deal on a new retread kicker & punter?
I think the only reason Andy Lee was still the punter was he was Zane’s holder. Zane obviously lost his confidence and Andy Lee isn’t a good punter anymore and need to be replaced

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
no, but it’s still 3 points left on the field
Because Keim was content enough with a kicker who couldn’t hack it with the browns because he missed game big kicks, then watched him kick us in the balls in three games this year AND STILL MADE ZERO MOVE.

Keim? You mean that guy who thought it was worth a swing for the fences move by making a flunked out college head coach, a NFL head coach? That Keim? :biglaugh:

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
DHop knew right away that not getting his foot down was going to cost us 3 points he knew Zane would miss, the whole team knew.

He's probably a great guy but it's in his head, I don't think Nugent is anything special but they gotta do something, this is just not fair to the rest of teh team

Just use a 7th rounder on one.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
We can debate who is at fault, but the end fact is that the offense is off. I really hope we improve our interior line this offseason because we really struggle to control that interior and gain yards against these more physical teams.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score

Agreed. If the coaches thought Nugent was better, he would already be playing. But now after that miss he will get his chance. I hope he excels.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards are awful today. :( Sigh.

Looks like we're heading for yet another loss of late. :(

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Don't the Rams get the ball to start the half? I honestly don't believe they would care if they had a 7 point or 4 point lead... They'll still put up a painstaking 8 minute drive, culminating in a rushing TD as Akers carries Reddick into the end zone again! ;)
Why do you think o said second and not minutes?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
He is by far one of the least of our worries... OK - I can't believe I just typed that!
No, he's a big concern if one considers if he kicks well enough we might have had more wins... we're a young team which is going to be close games and that requires a kicker to be successful

Bobster

All Star
Reaction score
When you have hopes of being a borderline playoff team you can't lose a couple games because of your kicker and a couple games because of your coaching staff.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
We can debate who is at fault, but the end fact is that the offense is off. I really hope we improve our interior line this offseason because we really struggle to control that interior and gain yards against these more physical teams.

Our offense is "off?" LOL...