Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 12-6-20

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keim just cost us 3 points sitting on his fat drunk ass and doing nothing after that bum blew his THIRD GAME IN FOUR WEEKS.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think we will see some more horizontal passes and “mesh” concepts in the second half. Stretch em’ out, and then tear them open.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s always one team that has a great start to the season and then collapses and one team who looks terrible for the first half of the season and then goes on a run.

We’re the meltdown team and the team that’s going to pass us today, the Vikings, are the other.

this freaking sucks.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Isaiah Simmons looks a bit “heavy” in pass coverage. Like Hicks’ doppelgänger.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Well it’s nice that this team gave me back my sundays, I’m done watching every minute of this team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There’s always one team that has a great start to the season and then collapses and one team who looks terrible for the first half of the season and then goes on a run.

We’re the meltdown team and the team that’s going to pass us today, the Vikings, are the other.

this freaking sucks.

Lol hop 0 fantasy points so far

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Man it’s been a lot of weeks since I enjoyed watching the cardinals.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isaiah Simmons looks a bit “heavy” in pass coverage. Like Hicks’ doppelgänger.

If you mean on the TD pass he got picked but it was a legal pick because the receiver just screened him

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

this freaking sucks.

Yeah, beating the Jags in overtime at home is the turning of the tide. Minnesota will go 8-8. Not worried. We get Philly and Giants plus SF. 9 wins secured.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Mediocre team plays mediocre... nothing to see here.

We are in a tough spot. If we determine KK isnt the answer, we've got next year wasted installing new coaches and systems, and then by end of year 2, we're closing out the Murray rookie deal the following season. Thats a pickle. One I dont trust Keim to make the right decisions on.

I will say this, Murray has the potential. He needs to be lights out better with fundamentals next year. He needs a coach that will hold him to task on it. DHop is only going to get angrier if his QB can find him on the field 15 plus trys a game...

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Don't look now, but Andy Lee's aging leg needs to go too. He's now 3rd from the bottom in punting average, after being a stud at or near the top for most of his career. Maybe Keim can get a package deal on a new retread kicker & punter?