New League year New thread. Around the NFL 2020-21.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

·
37m

Week 12 — Players of the Week AFC Offense: WR Tyreek Hill, KC Defense: LB A.J. Klein, BUF ST: K Nick Folk, NE
NFC Offense: QB Kirk Cousins, MIN Defense: DE Jacob Tuioti-Mariner, ATL ST: K Robbie Gould, SF

Todd Bowles is the real NFC Offsensive award winner, for not calling different coverages on Hill...haha

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

“I just want to inform y’all that I’m officially retiring,” Blount wrote. “I have thought long and hard about this decision, and I’ve talked to my closest family members and friends about this. We collectively agreed on this decision. It is in the best interest of me and my family.”

He hasn't played since 2018. I think 32 NFL teams collectively agreed that on this a while ago.

All the best to him...just a weird statement/retirement.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
I was one of the few that liked Allen coming out. That kids has put in the hard work to become an NFL qb. In other words kid wants it, let hope K1 gets it, wants it, and works as hard.

He sure has. Daboll and Dorsey have done a great job with him. Murray needs a QB coach

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

·
2m

The #Steelers listed QB Ben Roethlisberger as not practicing today for non-injury reasons, an indication that his ailing knee has improved. Last week, he didn’t practice at all because of that knee, but the injury is now off the report.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA