Marie (1985)

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

A very timely Sissy Spacek movie based on the Tennessee Governor selling pardons for cash during his last days in office in 1979.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Interesting. I love films from the 80s. Too bad I can't find this dvd on netflix.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It seems HBO Max keeps popping up. Perhaps I'll have to check that out.

Its pretty good. We got a free trial on it so we could watch this new series with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant, "the Undoing, which was excellent, but our son wants us to keep it over the holidays as apparently they are going to have a new Wonder Woman movie on there in December.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Its pretty good. We got a free trial on it so we could watch this new series with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant, "the Undoing, which was excellent, but our son wants us to keep it over the holidays as apparently they are going to have a new Wonder Woman movie on there in December.
WW on Christmas day is what first caught my attention. I suspect I'll be pulling the trigger around that time. Seems to have a LOT of good movies available. Plus I'd love to go back and rewatch The Wire and a few other HBO shows.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
WW on Christmas day is what first caught my attention. I suspect I'll be pulling the trigger around that time. Seems to have a LOT of good movies available. Plus I'd love to go back and rewatch The Wire and a few other HBO shows.

Ya, I don't know if any of these add ons pencil out dollar wise, but what are you going to do in the pandemic? Need lots of stuff to watch, especially in the winter here in Oregon where it is often dismal outside. Just hope I remember to cancel the free trials.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Ya, I don't know if any of these add ons pencil out dollar wise, but what are you going to do in the pandemic? Need lots of stuff to watch, especially in the winter here in Oregon where it is often dismal outside. Just hope I remember to cancel the free trials.
Haha. I know what you mean. I lived through 19 dreary winters in Oregon.

At least they're not contracts, so you can still cancel anytime.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Nice trailer!

This all sounds very familiar...

One of those actors looks like the guy who played the Sheriff in Billy Jack. I will have to look that up

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson